Ronda's Rulers on a customers quilt...

I finished my King size quilt and my customer picked it up this afternoon. It was definitely a quilt where learning was the theme for me. My customer really liked it which again tells me that I'm too hard on myself as there were many bobbles and wobbles throughout this quilt. I wasn't going to post pics cause it was turning into the quilt from h-e-l-l with all my mistakes, but she didn't see them........so anyways here are a couple of shots. I'll have to post them one at a time cause I can't remember my password for webshots!!! I'm going to have to dig through my drawer full of scraps of paper that I wrote all my passwords on - oh my anyway, here goes......

post--13461905129103_thumb.jpg

I just love the curved crosshatching and this is spectacular work, Patty Jo. Just beautiful.

Hey, for all who are like me and can't keep up with passwords...try Password Dragon. It's freeware and comes highly rated at CNET...we use it at work to keep default passwords for different products we produce. While paying bills, I open it and have all links, usernames, passwords, account #s and anything else I need all in one place. You can keep the file on a thumb drive and access it wherever the application is installed.

But, you HAVE to remember the password to the one file...it is not retrievable if you forget. Ask me how I know! Just keep the "master" password somewhere on paper.

Here's the link to read about and download from CNET http://download.cnet.com/Password-Dragon/3000-2092_4-10844722.html

Anita

Sweet girl, it's absolutely

STUNNING!

I love what you have created,,, incorporating the blocks & piece work giving a really nice flow & tying it all together with your quilting, that takes HUGE creative planning, I am truly impressed with this quilt my friend!

;)

thank you everyone for all your kind words. I know that you didn't look real close cause I can still the bobbles. I love my seeing impaired friends! ;);) ;) And my customer wanted contrasting thread - YIKES - I'm going to talk them out of it next time. I did post a picture here about a month or so ago and several of you saw where the diamond was in the pattern, so then I just went off of that. the pinwheel blocks and the plain blocks became my sashing between the diamonds. After a few false starts, I was able to quilt all the sashing across the quilt in one pass. But the diamond shapes there were 6 stops and starts on each block. That was a bummer, but it's how it had to be. Thanks again for all the encouragement. In the middle of this quilt I had to stop, do a quilt show, then take a 1 week vacation to spend Thanksgiving with my ds, ddil & bgd. Thanks again. Your all great.:)

Archived