storage of quiltazoid

Bonnie in Ok

I keep my Quiltazoid system in this leather (type) storage container...there are lots of these types of boxes with lid for sale at the moment in the UK, the upfront base stands behind....the gears, handle and scews etc are in the cookie box...there are 6 boards (CH, feathers etc) inside the front of the box and my RnS boards stand to the side as you see!

Of course this is just the start of my collection....lol...

I keep the templates in a plastic milk crate and the gears and other "parts" in a long storage container that's also long enough to fit the QZ base unit it, but it rarely gets put in there because I use it too often so the base unit sits on the shelf my DH built under my long arm. The milk crate works great for the boards.

I bought a dresser from Ikea for about $70 or $80. I just measured it and measured the drawers until I found the right dresser. The dresser sits under my Milli and I have hooks on one side for my base extender and hooks on the other side for my Crosshatch rulers. For what it cost I wanted it protected from the dogs and men in my life. He would take it apart because he needed a piece for something, so with it hidden from view he don't see the pieces.

He would say oh you did need that huh!!

Shirley

seems i'm either freezing cold or sweating profusely - no happy medium anymore. :mad:

either chugging hot coffee or picking up my shirt in front of that fan~~many times within the same 15 minutes.

good thing the windows are on the opposite wall!!!

:P:D:P:D

Originally posted by Primitive1

meg,

I noticed your fan on your shelf!!! LOL, I have one nearby too!

Originally posted by meg

seems i'm either freezing cold or sweating profusely - no happy medium anymore. :mad:

either chugging hot coffee or picking up my shirt in front of that fan~~many times within the same 15 minutes.

meg,

I'm right there with you guys! Miserable! Sweater on, sweater off, sweater on, sweater off.

Originally posted by hmerrill

Originally posted by meg

meg,

I'm right there with you guys! Miserable! Sweater on, sweater off, sweater on, sweater off.

Aaaahhhh. There are SOME advantages to getting old. I'm 63 and have been there/done that with the "hots and colds". I still get the "hots' sometimes, but not often. I still take a personal fan with me to our sewing days, as some of the ladies (older than me yet) are cold and crank up the thermostat. I guess those hormones keep up swinging from one extreme to the other. :(:D:D:D

Archived