friendship star swap 3/29

i swapped blocks today! and will be going to the post office tomorrow....

i double counted all squishes and i'm sure everyone has the right number of blocks, but i have two leftovers (one white background and one black background). if you get your squishy and are missing one, let me know and i'll mail it to you....but i think i'm suppose to have two left over according to my math...*sigh* of all the things i've lost, i miss my mind the most :P

so start looking for them in a mailbox close to you soon!

this has really been bugging me....

there shouldn't be any 'extra'....everyone made a set of 30 and everyone should have gotten 30 back. period. there shouldn't be any left overs....even the people who made two sets, that's still a multiple of 30...

if you get your blocks back and are missing one, let me know- i'll mail it to you...

also- quick side note: the people who made 60- you're gonna have duplicates of some. i couldn't help it because i had more block sets than participants.

i just got back from the post office- the squishies have been released- watch your mailboxes!

i think it would be perfect :)

Originally posted by Rita

Shannon -I received my blocks today -thx for hosting! I just bought a bolt (don't ask me why) of black/white checks that'll make your head spin -like a small drag racing flag...think that would be good sashing? Rita

Yeah!!! Another successful swap by Doodlebug. I received my blocks friday. Thank you, Shannon. I hope to see everyone's ideas for creating a top with these very nice blocks. I'm working on finishing (need borders) my top from the last swap(chose first border fabric during shop hop yesterday). Too many batiks to choose from; nice problem to have I think! Took the top on the hop and got a lot of help from hoppers in the shops:) Quilters are always so generous with their help and ideas. Thanks again, Shannon.

Archived