Thank you to all of you

As I was quilting along tonight I started thinking about all the great things many of you have said about my recent quilt and I came to realize that I would not be as far along with my quilting if it wasn't for this forum and all that everyone shares. I see so many wonderful quilting designs etc and save many to my favorites, then draw like crazy. So a great big thank you to all of you who share your pictures and your ideas as I am having fun learning them and putting them on my own quits. What a great group of people you all are.;)

This site is a win win situation for all of us. When someone posts an idea, it spurs other ideas....and on and on it goes. This site is not only a great place to learn things, but a great bunch of people who are on here. I agree with Connie - Thank you...:)

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D...I ditto the feeling. Not only is this a great place to learn, I have been so touched about your concern and prayers for me, it brings tears to my eyes just thinking about it. DH was just floored by your concern when he was posting for me, and tells all our friends about how supportive you are...

How right you are, Connie. I too love this forum. It's so inspiring, both quilting wise, but most especially spiritual wise. It's wonderful to connect with people of like minds, who love quilting, but most of all their families, friends, each other. I don't think there is another forum out in cyberspace quite like this one. I feel very, very privileged to share my quilting and my life with all of you.

I love this place too. Thanks to all that have made me, a new longarm quilter so welcome. You are patient with my questions and never make me feel like I should already know things or that I am bothering you folks by asking.

It is a great gathering of cyber sisters in quilting. The spiritual support and kindness is just as valuable to me as the information I gain.

I agree that this is the best forum ever on the net. I have been out of pocket for a while and really missed hearing about everyone and reading all the good ideas. I am back and already picked up a great idea for panto storage. Thank you so much for all the great learning ideas and God Bless all of you. :)

Perfect note to end my quilting day as I head off to work. When I think back to what it was like in the beginning before I found these lovely sites, Trying to reinvent the wheel comes to mind. Everyone is so sharing and the inspiration is amazing. Thanks from me too. (((((hugs))))))) Marion in BC

Archived