uploaded my first video

Originally posted by Quiltsinmotion

Penny was that your very first time using the appliguide ? Or does it take ppppp's to work that smooth for the camera ;)

It really is that easy, I've used it for just 2 days and this is the first quilt that I have used it on. I bet I will ware the darn thing out. LOL I have a lot of applique quilts to use it on.

Nice job on the video Penny, I have that ruler and use it more than any other! (I do lots of applique)...but I have never used the hoping foot guide, I find it works really well to glide over applique and I use either the curvy side or the little flat area to go around applique..I'll have to give it a try.

You go girl!! You are so brave to go on video. I've wanted to do that forever but never had the guts to go for it. I too have had that little guide for a very long time. Tried it once when it first arrived and haven't looked at it since. Maybe it should come out and play??

Tracey:)

Great job Penny!! You make it look so fast and easy. I have one for that purpose made by Linda Taylor, will have to get it out and play with it,.. I like the shape of DeLoa"s better. Just investing in a whole lot of thread, can't afford any other goodies right now.

Archived