Fabric advance

Hope im doing this right lol. (first time on site;) I am just on the verge of ordering the Millennium with Bliss etc, but I cant decide whether the fabric advance is worth it. Im in Australia and most of my research on machines etc have been online. After what seems forever I have decided to go with the Millenium, with most of the bells and whistles lol, is the fabric advance worth the extra dollars. Would love some advice.

Its been great browsing round the site, lots of very helpfull info for a newbie like me :))

Hope someone can help. thanks guys

I had a manual fabric advance on my mid-arm, then got the Millennium with Bliss with fabric advance and it just doesn't compare! It makes it so much easier. Don't know how I got by without it. You should get it. You'll be happy you did. I think it's better to get everything first. If you decide later, you'll end up paying for shipping all over again

I firmly believe that the fabric advance should be considered "standard equipment" on the Millennium. It's a no-brainer ... get the fabric advance. Sometimes at the big shows you can sometimes get the fabric advance thrown in as a 'freebie' (if you believe that there is a free lunch!). Anyway, you'll never ever regret getting it.

Check out the road shows, if they do any in Australia - the Fabric Advance was one of the two "freebies" with the millenium (the other was the quilt glide). It's especially useful for me in my tiny apartment, because that end can go against the wall and I just have to use the pedal.

My Liberty came with the auto fabric advance and I love it. After manually manipulating my midarm system this is so much easier. (I don't feel like I have been in a wrestling match any more.)

I don't have the hydraulic lift, that's next on my list....but auto fabric advance was a must have for me.

Archived