Heart Sampler

Ok, I am getting lazy, I find posting on my facebook page so much easier than this forum, but want to share with you all, I here is the link (remember you DO NOT need an account with facebook to view a business page) https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.148165925282903.22536.116724648427031&type=3&saved

So I finished this today, the quilt was made from blocks from a Block of the Month I designed for our store a few years ago. It is pieced by a customer and it is her setting. It was so fun to quilt, and I finished it in a day, I may have actually made money on this one!

So is the gold thread ,the glitter and if so did you run it with a monofiliment or does it run well without it? Did you have much breakage?

I really want to use a gold metallic and want one that is going to work. Since yours is done I figure you would know the best.

Thanks you again

Melora

Melora, the gold thread is the glitter and I did not need to run it with monofiliment! I have the occational break, more than with other threads, but not enough to frustrate me. I also have Superior thread's metalic threads in my collection, but have more trouble with them so tend to choose the glitter....

Archived