MERRY CHRISTMAS FROM APQS!

May the blessings of this holy season fill each of your hearts with love and peace! We are ever so grateful to our loyal customers and friends, without whom this APQS family could not exist. God Bless You All!

APQS will be closed on December 23, 26, and January 2 to celebrate the holidays.

Gentle reminder on Parts or Supply Orders...due to inventory we will not be able to ship any machines, parts or supplies after Wednesday December 28th.

I'll check in on the Forum over break, and if you need me, send me an email to dawn@apqs.com, and I'll peek at those, too.

Merry Christmas, everyone!

And a merry Christmas to you, Dawn, and all the APQS staff who are so friendly and helpful. You have, singly and collectively, saved so many of us from utter frustration so many times! Enjoy your brief holiday. I for one will not interrupt it even if my Millie explodes!

Happy New Year to all at APQS.

Barbara Conquest

Hi Dawn

I ordered parts and they were posted to me on 7th Dec still haven't recieved them, they seem to have gone to belgium for some reason. would have gone toAustria instead of Australia.? I have sent around 4 emails to APQS with no reply so frustrating when we have to wait 2 weeks to get 1 email back if any.

I sent you a email 2 times with the tracking number on it

Hope to recieve them soon

Joy

They need to employe people to answer emails

Our APQS staff in Carroll and Des Moines:

May your Celebrations and fun times be blessed and be healthy, safe times and just enough fun and peace during these holidays to last long past now. May they continue through 2012,

cedar scented memories and baking smells of goodies and turkey/ham and someone to celebrate with.

People hugs from,

Joy,

I will check into your parts order as soon as the factory opens after Christmas. I am so sorry that it did not arrive! We are working on streamlining our ordering process, and are cross-training others to help should our main people be sick or on vacation. That will help ensure more timely package delivery. So sorry again!

Archived