Let me tell you about my friend, Vickie Oliver!

I responded to a post several weeks ago about having a ULT1 carriage on my Freedom. She responded back to me that she had a Freedom carriage she wasn’t using. She mailed it to me pronto and today my husband and I changed out the carriage and put on edgerider wheels.

Oh My Goodness! What a difference. My room is rather small so space behind my Freedom is tight. I had to “suck in” to get around behind the machine. Goodness, the extra 8” is like a mile!!! It is awesome to have the new wheels as well. (These were used edgerider as I couldn’t afford M&M right now!)

Vickie also included the instructions on how to install my new zippers! What a doll she is! I know this forum has great people but some of you folks go the extra mile when they don’t have to. Thank you Vickie for being the kind, sweet person you are!!!

Oh, Sylvia, I am SO glad the carriage worked for you!! You are sweet to thank me, but, you know, we ALL help one another. Sometimes in ways we don't even realize. My DH is happy to have the Millie carriage off the shelf and I'm happy to have it recycled to someone who can put it to fabulous use!

Glad to be of help, and you are gonna love your zippers!:P:P

I met this sweet lady while I was in Florida last year and she is just as nice in person as she in on the forum!!! It's great to have such wonderful quilting friends as we have here on the forum! Vickie is talented and very caring with her clients as we can see by the quilts she posts. Thanks for getting the word out!!!

Yes, Vickie is a doll! I bought a hydraulic lift a couple of weeks back, about the time Vickie posted how much she loved hers. She inspired me to get it installed but I didn't have installation instructions. All it took is one U2U to Vickie and I had the instructions in my email. I second what Jeannue said, Quilters are the nicest most giving people Ever !! :)

Archived