NQR Prayers please - update

for a successful shoulder surger. I go in first thing Thursday morning. The Dr. is doing 4 things to my left shoulder. I will not be allowed to quilt for 4 to 6 weeks. I also will not be able to go to work for 2 to 4 months. I'm not really sure what I am going to do with all of my time. I don't handle laying around very well.

I am home have a shoulder block. So feel no pain right now. There was less damage than anticipated but still a torn ligament.

I put a few books on my kindle fire so I can read and check the forum

Thank you for all your prayers and kind thoughts.

Will have you in my prayers for a quick recovery and great outcome. I like books on tape or CD they are great!!!

Watch all of your favorite old movies. I could send you all my photos images to organize, that would keep you busy for a long time!!!! :D

Connie, Praying for a successful surgery and quick recovery! I know how that laying around thing goea! :D:D You can download Kindle for PC on Amazon and check out books from your local library, too. Library has lots of options for devices to download books. I don't like audio books, I like to download to read, so my Ipod gets a workout!

Guest Linda S

Connie - you will be in my prayers. I've had surgery on both shoulders, so if you need any advice, let me know (well, you all know i'm full of that! [oh, and maybe other stuff too!]). You've got a Kindle, so that's really good, and this is the very best time of year to be off with surgery. Once you're well enough to get out of the house, just take some walks each day and look at all the new stuff Mother Nature has to offer. There are new things springing up each and every day. It really helps your mood and takes a lot of the boredom out of being 'laid up.' All the best to you!

Archived