Hi All. I just wanted to post a few pictures of my daughter's wedding. It was perfect!!!! We really lucked out with the weather and God was shining down on us. The wedding ceremony took place on the beach and we couldn't have asked for a more perfect evening. We had an outdoor reception and again perfect. I've only gotten a few pictures and for some reason some of them are dark, even though it was bright and shiny outside but I thought I'd share what I have so far. I'll upload better ones when I get them. I'm going to try to figure out how to post on the new forum so lets see if I can be successful.

Oh by the way, weather the night after would have been a disaster! We had thunder and lightning for 4 1/2 hours and the rain came down harder than I've seen in a long time! It was wicked. Had that been the night before the reception would have been a complete mess, even with a tent! I just looked out at the dance floor and it still has puddles of water on it. Whew!

OK let's try this again.

Father and daughter walking down the boardwalk. Dark in the picture but it was beautiful.

First dance.

post-2404-0-38487500-1349703702_thumb.jpg

Madison did a perfect job as flower girl. I'll find a better picture of her. She LOVED her dress and her bag. LOL photographer had to really bribe her to put her bag down and my daughter said that Maddie eyed her the whole time she was holding it.

The cake! I was never so relieved to have that cake down on the table. I was pleased with my work. It was stressful but so worth it.

post-2404-0-16401300-1349703795_thumb.jpg

Me fixing the bustle for daughter.

post-2404-0-12296900-1349703701_thumb.jpg

Heidi, Beautiful pictures. I am so glad the weather cooperated for you all. The beach is beautiful. Your daughter is gor5geous and made a stunning bride. I love your dress and you look lovely (as usual) and relaxed. I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself. I love the idea of the cupcakes for the cake. I may have to borrow that idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

Heidi, Beautiful pictures. I am so glad the weather cooperated for you all. The beach is beautiful. Your daughter is gor5geous and made a stunning bride. I love your dress and you look lovely (as usual) and relaxed. I am glad you were able to enjoy yourself. I love the idea of the cupcakes for the cake. I may have to borrow that idea. Thanks so much for sharing.

Thanks Dustee. You have to click on the pictures, they are so small. I gave a little giggle because the cake does look like it has cupcakes but those are candles around the cake. LOL click on the picture and you'll really see what it looked like. I think it weighted well over 50 lbs!

Oh Heidi, I was looking at pictures of a wedding in your webshots. duh!! I found them before your posted pictures showed up. The wedding pictures are beautiful! I do love the cake.

Well that sure explains alot! LOL Those are cupcakes I made for my son's rehearsal dinner for his wedding. Super quick and simple. I made his cake as well but had a major problem because of their venue. Their cake had turned out absolutely perfectly. The vendor let us put in the cooler but assured me that they would keep it at about 65 enough to keep it from melting but not cold to start condensation. Well the night before they decided to turn it down to 45 and ruined the whole cake. I had to call in a baker to recover it while we were at the wedding. Never again will I entrust a cake I make to somebody else. The caterers at my daughters wedding did carry it downstairs and I couldn't watch. I stayed upstairs. I was glad to see it in one piece on the table.

Heidi

You know that weather was a special order just for you. It was a beautiful day and I am so happy that your daughters wedding was picture perfect. The pictures are lovely and I am soooo happy for you all. I loved that cake topper it looked gorgeous in fact the whole wedding looked amazing. You all out did yourselves and now you can take a few breaths and relax.

Guest Linda S

Beautiful photos! Looks like it was a magical wedding and the cake is gorgeous! I've never seen a lighted topper like that, and it's really cool.

Archived