Website up and running

Teresa,

If. I may make one suggestion, which of course you do not need to take...in the section meet the quilter...the sentence

As a professional provider of longarm quilting services, Teresa takes pride in offering the best designs to enhance the unique look of your quilt.

I would change to...

As a professional quilter, Teresa provides a variety of quilting services and takes pride in offering the best designs to enhance the unique look of your quilt.

It's just the English teacher in me...don't care for professional provider...like to emphasize professional quilter...

I like Kristina's idea of putting the gallery on it's own page...I'm thinking having the link for the gallery up at the top, in between home and meet the quilter or meet the quilter and contact us ... somewhere where someone like me can find it easily because your quilting really needs to be seen -- it's beautiful!

Another suggestion, can you make the lettering of custom longarm quilting, t-shirt quilts, etc., a little bigger? I don't wear my glasses all the time because I can usually get away without them, but those words are a little hard for me to read.

BTW, congrats on your site and getting back to quilting!!!

Thanks again for the constructive feedback. I will add some sample prices on the pricing page.  

I love the idea of having the photo album on a page by itself, but can't figure out for the life of me how to do it.  I will have to play with it some more tonight.

Andi, this one is through register.com. It is only about 15 a month to have.  It should pay for itself with the first quilting job. 

Bonnie, I understand about the reading glasses thing. I don't wear mine at the computer either. I will change that font. 

Bekah, hi. It's so good to "see" you again.  How are things? Send me an email or something.

I think it is a very good thing!!!  You go, girl!

Bonnie, is that a good thing, or a bad thing?

I will go in tonight and correct the spelling error and the numbering on the FAQ's. 

Thanks to all who looked and commented.

I really want to do this right this time around.

Archived