Paulas applique

This is the third applique quilt I did that a member of our guild designed.  I changed some of the quilting.  I crosshatched the entire outer border, did feathers in the dark green border,  did L and e in the light green border, and changed the design in the corners.  I used five different So Fine and BL colors.

8929835087_a0fb116f15.jpg
Paula's applique 211 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

8929832237_ee3a1c19da.jpg
Paula's applique 214 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

8930437876_2c337b877a.jpg
Paula's applique 215 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

8929828083_b0f6cd7666.jpg
Paula's applique 220 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

8930428408_fae38cb768.jpg
Paula's applique 223 by LibbyG7, on Flickr

Thanks to everyone for your very nice comments.  I've reached my limits of likes. 

Bonnie this quilt took me 28 hours to do, over a five day span.  Fortunately I knew what I wanted to quilt in each of the pieces.  If not, I can take more time.  Also I did the feathers and L and Es because the marking was very easy.

Thanks to everyone for your very nice comments.  I've reached my limits of likes. 

Bonnie this quilt took me 28 hours to do, over a five day span.  Fortunately I knew what I wanted to quilt in each of the pieces.  If not, I can take more time.  Also I did the feathers and L and Es because the marking was very easy.

I am still in awe.  And dang, then you post another one!  Goodness, girl - too amazing.

Archived