Little grey wall hanging

I have been away from you all and from my machine for a longgg time. I thought I would get back in action....well, maybe just a little tiny bit back in action....and make something small. I was afraid I had forgotten how to use my longarm. Thankfully, it's like riding a bike and I found I was able to sew nicely.

Lets see if the picture makes it onto this post.

Jesspost-4062-0-43189500-1379204265_thumb.jpgpost-4062-0-96757600-1379204278_thumb.jpg

Thanks guys. I definitely won't be producing what I had been, but I am happy to be able to quilt a little bit. I have a quilt of mine on the frame right now that I would normally custom quilt till it was awesome....however, I will stick with simple loops. To tell you the truth....I'm kinda liking these little simple loops. It will be pretty. :)

I hope to get my RA under control at some point but since I'm no longer able to take Humira, I don't hold out much hope for being able to work in the capacity that i had been again. I will have to think of a different way to bring in some income. Life changes. I DO have hopes of producing my own stuff though, which is something I never had time for. I can sew on my bernina if I take breaks and use my tiny iron. This has been encouraging!

Jess

p.s. please don't give me advice on my RA. I have had it for 15 years and have tried lots of cure-alls. I have also spoken with Dr Fhurman, who uses food to heal people, and he said I have had it so long and so severely that I will need to stay on RA drugs. At this point I am never encouraged by advice on diet or vitamins or potions or whatever.....but rather, discouraged. Ive tried a lot over the years. So, thank you in advance and know that I know you mean well for me. I'm just trying to protect myself from further discouragement. I get discouraged a lot easier nowadays with the pain at such a constant high. (I sure hope this statement doesn't sound stern).

Jess,   I really can't say I see any bobbles in that Quilt.  Looks terrific to me.

I do have one question.. are the picts upside down?   I'm having trouble viewing them with the

dark at the top.. second pict looks like it is hanging upside down.  I can only lean over and

twist the neck to see up for a few seconds..  It's so pretty.. I wonder how my view is so skewed..

Your line work is to die for.. did you use channel locks, free hand or rulers? 

Hug yourself and get better..   lol,   that's an order.

Rita

Archived