NQR my dad broke his neck

Thursday night at about 11:30, my dad (86) called us and asked if we could take him to the hospital because he fell.  He doesn't live far from us.  Anyway, he skinned up his arm pretty bad and we knew he couldn't straighten his head.  They are doing surgery tomorrow morning because if the bone slips any more, well, it will kill him.

I'm going to work tonight to try to work on the quilt for our first client.  It's always something.

We could use your prayers.

Thanks,

Joan

Joan,

Will be praying for you and your Dad.

It may sound easy to say, but I was there for the past ten years. We do the best we can as daughters, which may be doing a lot, but we ultimately trust God with the details. It helps to not guess the "what if.."

Sorry for your dad's accident. At least he is living close to you. I'm currently 8 hours from home dealing with my mothers health issues. Customers are pretty understanding, just call and explain, husbands and grown children not so much, if I heAr when are you coming home one more time, I might say I'm not.

Shirley

Many prayers, to guide the Dr.'s and nurses minds and hands for your Dad's

surgery and healing.  Prayers for you and the family, to be calm, unstressed

( as much as you can ) and at peace during this time.

God Bless all,

and Hugs (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Joan )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

Rita

Prayers your father's surgery goes well today - he must have taken a bad fall :(

Prayers to you and your family as well, it can be difficult when our elderly parents face medical and physical complications. I'm in this position with my mother at this time, and I've not been able to carry steady employment hours since July.  But I wouldn't change it for the world knowing I'm giving back just a small fraction of she once gave me.  Bless your father, and bless you. And praying for an uncomplicated healing period for your Dad.

Archived