Feathers, Arcs, and Lines - DONE! :)

Wheeew!  This was one of the largest custom quilts I have done to date...I am so thrilled with how it turned out!!  It was a ton of work but so worth the time spent on it.

Plus - I'd say I've got that arc ruler UNDER CONTROL now!!  LOL!  ;)

14021049674_757592cdd0.jpg
DSCN5016 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

14040613133_03efd43543.jpg
DSCN5020 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

14020622465_696f115cc8.jpg
DSCN5021 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

Thank you Linda!  Ahhh I'm learning to manage without stitch regulation!!  :)  I want it soooo badly but it's just not in the budget at the moment.  It's the next big purchase on my list though - Intellistitch or upgrade...eventually I'll get it!  :)  For now this stay at home Momma is just happy to have a long arm!

That turned out beautiful!!  I am so jealous.  Just a beginner but not afraid to try things.  Where did you get your arc ruler?  Like Linda R I still struggle with what to put on a quilt.  But I can say I can figure out something faster than a week that it used to take me.  LOL!! 

Thank you!!

Martha - I bought Renae Hadaddin's 12/13" arc ruler (which I love!) and she has several sets available.  I have also had a lot of recommendations for Deloa's arc rulers and am going to check those out too!  I do have Rhondar Beyers S rulers (I think I spelled that right!) for curved cross hatching - while I like those rulers for other things, the arc has become my new favorite curved cross hatch tool!  :)

That turned out beautiful!!  I am so jealous.  Just a beginner but not afraid to try things.  Where did you get your arc ruler?  Like Linda R I still struggle with what to put on a quilt.  But I can say I can figure out something faster than a week that it used to take me.  LOL!! 

Archived