Best Quilty Pick up Line Ever!!

Sandy called to ask me if I would be bothered by quilting a quilt with snake fabric!!  Yes...but no, I could do it.  Her grandson is a snake breeder and this twin sized quilt is for him.  I used an old pantograph on it called Square Spiral that sort of looks like the diamond backs on the snakes.  It turned out great and I have to say I really like the quilt pattern lay-out.  That being said, I can't wait for her to pick this quilt up!!

14338549854_21554191cf_s.jpgSnake Quilt by Charlotte Peterson Enchanted Quilting, on Flickr

Oh boy, that is some REALLY freaky fabric!!!! But I do love that panto on it!

My cat once brought a snake inside and left it under my desk. I was transcribing away and all of a sudden I felt something on my foot. After that, I'm pretty sure I could never curl up under a snake fabric quilt. But for money, I'd quilt one! LOL

BTW, I have the same panto and not one customer has chosen it for their guy quilt. I'm clueless as to why. I love it.

Honestly I don't think I'd be able to do that one. I don't just despize those thing, just looking at them real or not gives me nightmares. They are the only creature that freaks me out that much. Spiders and other bugs are no problem but those things...nope. I'm sure from the other comments that you did a great job but I'm not even going to look at the picture.

Archived