Elephant quilt---Sneak peak on quilting

Well this is a project I have been working on in my Mornings before Hubby gets out of bed. I decided I wanted to make a purple Elephant I did not have enough purple so I swapped fabric with a friend on Facebook and acquired some of my sister in laws purple stash and Made my Purple Elephant . It is not quilted but he just wanted to make an appearance I am to busy with customers quilts to get him finished but for now this will be good. I hope you love seeing him as much as I loved making him

14212649_1852102535018035_31982650233209

Sorry it is upside down what do you expect for a sneak peak LOL

14457440_1860299544198334_65516358682818

Terry,

I do NOT collect elephants, but twenty years ago when we bought our house (it was the model home) it had an elephant picture hanging in the family room that I asked for and was given.  Everyone assumed I loved elephants and from that moment on gave me one for every occasion.  I now have TONS of elephants.  Most of them put away in boxes.  I've decided that in time one of my grandchildren will collect elephants and will inherit my collection.

I love your purple elephant.  So much that I just purchased the pattern.  Thank you.

Terry,

I do NOT collect elephants, but twenty years ago when we bought our house (it was the model home) it had an elephant picture hanging in the family room that I asked for and was given.  Everyone assumed I loved elephants and from that moment on gave me one for every occasion.  I now have TONS of elephants.  Most of them put away in boxes.  I've decided that in time one of my grandchildren will collect elephants and will inherit my collection.

I love your purple elephant.  So much that I just purchased the pattern.  Thank you.

That is awesome Oma what color are you going to make your elephant I have seen him in yellow green blue light green pink and grey. They are all wonderful

I LOVE your purple one so I may have to swipe your idea...or I really like rich, deep, burgundy colors...or rich, regal, royal blues...I don't know.  You've motivated me.  I like gray, but it's so predictable and it would depend on the grays and silvers I found.  Golds might work.  This is hard...lol.     

I would like him done in stained glass.