Round robin white elephant swap

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lucky me!!! My daughter just found a box sitting outside by the door! (sorry different post-people on the weekends...:( - so it's a bit soggy) I did just empty everything out and seems to be o.k. - I knew what it was as soon as I heard the critters wanting out!! I should mail it out again on Monday to the next person.

Forgot to say that the box if off to Grand Junction, CO and then it is on the way to TX.

Oh - and you got me!! I knew the chicken made noise - and it did everytime I moved it, but the monkey FREAKED ME OUT!!! That would have been a great "hiden camera thing" as I was packing the box up - it did it's thing - and I KNOW I jumped!!! :o

The critters were "hanging-out" by my sign at the end of my driveway, yes, I need to mow my lawn..... and the flowers aren't real happy either..... But the critters sure are cute!!!

post--13461900056538_thumb.jpg

Got it!! What a great surprise today! Went to the PO to mail some stuff and got a box back with allllll sorts of great goodies! Thanks! I put in some great marti michell templates, and some other stuff, and got some great fabric and a knitting book!

What fun this little journey is... to know that we all have these great friends out there to turn to with questions, and share jokes, and life's happenings and friendship!

Thanks everyone!

Oh Boy!!, was I surprised when my mailman delivered this box with all kinds of stamp all over it, also it was making these funny sounds!! We both laughed!! So I had weekend guess,and what fun we had. I got a couple things that look like fun and put alots more in for the next pesons to pick from. So this box is well on it's way to " Glen Rose Tx." It was mailed Monday. So be on the look out.......

This has been so much fun ! I am hoping that I don't miss any of funn things this group starts up. I m not alwasy on line so I get a couple day behind some times. But I sure have learned alot ofgood things here "A Big Thank You To All Of You "!

Marylyn in Grand Junction, Co

Sew n' Sew Quilting

• 2 weeks later...

OKAY the East coast box is or should be just about back to Alaska, or at least heading that direction. Monkey and Chicken should be about ready to land and not be traveling

...BUT where in the heck is the Alaska (West Cost) box that should be heading my direction.....who had it last and where did it go....and if you still have it, please get it into the mail;):P;) I have a pile of stuff here to put into it....cleaning house and no where to put it.:cool:

Originally posted by Bonnie

OKAY the East coast box is or should be just about back to Alaska, or at least heading that direction. Monkey and Chicken should be about ready to land and not be traveling

...BUT where in the heck is the Alaska (West Cost) box that should be heading my direction.....who had it last and where did it go....and if you still have it, please get it into the mail;):P;) I have a pile of stuff here to put into it....cleaning house and no where to put it.:cool:

So Bonnie maybe I should head down to your house instead of waiting on this box. :P:P:P

Heidi,

It's because we started them out. They will come to us last. Our names are last on each list. :( Maybe I should have planned it more to my advantage. I'm wondering if they will ever arrive. BUT I'm piling up lots of things to get rid of in those boxes.

Watch out Shana, I may have to rent a UHaul to get the box to you;)

Archived