Round robin white elephant swap

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The day ended with meeting the contractor working on my quilt studio and having their picture taken with him. I think they felt sorry for him in the cast and all. :(

All in all they had a great time and the boxes will be off to the next persons tomorrow morning!!

post--13461899792388_thumb.jpg

They should sleep very well tonight...such a big day for little critters like that.....whew.... But I suppose they get to sleep very well between houses so then can catch up on that when they are traveling...sorta like daughter and GD...go to sleep as soon as they get into a car...:P;)

Debbi, you are just waaaay too funny and So clever with the poses and captions!! :P:P:P:P:P:P

I was ROTFLMAO looking at all those photos. Thanks for the giggles.

It was nice to see Brandie and Heidi and Marilyn\'s patriotic quilt and the critters hangin\' with Milli. And your contractor guy is a cutie patootie!

I wonder if that\'s why Chicken was so scared and decided to ride on top. Chicken was probably just protecting his wings!! :P:P

Both boxes are back in the mail today. One on its way to Jeanne and the other on its way to Janette. It was fun to have them both at once. A lot of stuff to go through and pick from!!:cool:

Debbi

I love the pictures and it was great putting faces with the APQS ladies. Thank you for making my Monday morning off to a great start. Can\'t wait to see monkey and chicks next adventure. It\'s neet that the boxes actually crossed paths, who would have thought that it actually happened. It would be interesting to figure out how many miles and states the little fellows traveled. It would make a great article for APQS to print!!!

The 2nd box arrived at my house this morning and what fun my oldest grand-daughter and I had looking through all the goodies! AshLee was thrilled with the "critters" and took them out back for some fresh air and playtime!! I will add to the box and mail it off tomorrow morning!:)

Janette

post--13461899803858_thumb.jpg

Okay, I never read this post...since I didn\'t get involved I just skip it...but something called me in saying, "Read me.....read me...." And now I know why it is taking Debbi so long to have her basement finished....something tells me that this guy comes in, does his little construction job...leaves for the day....and she tears it up so he has to stick around....hummm Debbi, is that the way of it???

Originally posted by dtreusch

No MB. You\'ve got it all wrong. I rigged something outside so that he would trip and fall, break an ankle and be in a cast for 8 weeks. Then I can tear things down after he leaves and it takes him twice as long or more to put it back together!!:P:P

Now that\'s my girl!!! You keep that cutie working full time for the next year or so.... you\'re bound to find more stuff for him to fix....

BTW, are you making him a get well quilt? (just teasing) :D

Archived