Round robin white elephant swap

Originally posted by cmoore1223

We\'re all wondering where they\'re at. Bonnie posted on another white elephant thread that the East coast one should be in Ohio I think. Haven\'t read anything about the West coast one in quite awhile.

Coleen

That is true I did.....In looking at the posts above we can see that the The east coast box left Sandra\'s house for Marion\'s who also lives in PA, about 2 weeks ago(3/22 to be exact)....Marion confirmed getting it, and sending it out again on 3/27....so who in Ohio is on the list next after her...

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok Guys I Think that I have the West Coast Box Just got it Saturday in the mail.......

What funnn! I am going to be putting it back in the mail Monday. Looks like it\'s headed for Garden City MN............... So be on the look out.

This is a lot of fun, and i would also liketo do a round robin.....I am in one with my Quilt Group and it\'s Funn!

Happy Quilting!!!

Marylyn:

WHOO - HOO!!!!! That\'s ME!!!! I will be careful to NOT enclose any of the nasty cold germs I have right now - I have just had such an "empty head" when it comes to looking at a quilt and figuring out what is the right thing for it!! I feel so "DUH" right now. This would be a much better way to spend the day - going through this box! I came across something just yesterday to add to it..... So FUn!

Actually, I do.... just got back from Buckeye Machine Quilters group in Zanesville and decided to check the PO. IIIIIITTTTTT\'SSSSS HEEEEEEEEEEre!

Sat down with my tea and enjoyed the journal, and all the wonderful things in the box. What fun! I took a couple of books, and a couple of fat quarters, and put in a couple of books and fat quarters and patterns. It\'s really heavy - and it is getting a bit ragged.

I just wanted to let you know that Monkey and Chick-a-deee had fun playing with my Annie.... by the time they were done, she was quite ragged. However as you can see from the photo, they all made "nice" and had a great day!

It\'s off to two more stops in Ohio, and then on to MI. Enjoy!

post--13461899480067_thumb.jpg

I have the other box!! Sorry - I am feeling really icky - postman woke me up this afternoon with the box, he is so nice though - didn\'t want to leave it out in the rain - What a sweety! So much stuff!! Looks like it stays in MN for a bit....hmm... who is next? I will let you know when it is in the mail and on the way!!

There are SO many goodies in there! It was hard to choose - - and even harder to add more in! Might have to move to a bigger box soon! I mailed it out today.... it is on the way up north a bit!

I finally feel better, still have the congested cough where my head feels like it is going to explode! Thank goodness I just need the codine cough med. at night now. I really didn\'t need to twist my ankle and fall over in the library parking lot today....:( that was very embarassing - and now I hurt too- in a diff. way! I am a bit worried about a spot on my leg that looks like a vein exploded. All blue and hard - husband gave me the look and told me to "get to the doctor" yeah - yeah - right away tomorrow.

Where did the other box go? It was only heading up the state about an 2 hour drive or so.... I mailed it out on the 14th, sorry I didn\'t write down the name of who and I am drawing a blank! Her name starts with an "M" and she lives in a town that starts with a "B" in MN....

The West coast box is in the mail and headed to NE, if I remember right. Sorry about the delay. Tried mailing it on Monday but the post office was closed when I got there. Never seems to be open when you need it to be. The fun of small town living.

Yes, more needs to be taken out because the box is getting way full. What fun it was to read the journal. Thanks for all the fun my DS was wanting to add every thing to it and make something to put in it. Especially for Teresa and Shana because of the animals traveling in the East coast box.

Have fun everyone. Can\'t wait to get the other box. I will try to get it out faster.

Angela

Archived