Round robin white elephant swap

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jeanne,

I\'m glad Monkey and Chicken made it to your house. Their adventures are just too funny!!

You should take them next door and see if they can help MB adjust her wheels!! An extra pair of hands (or legs and wings in this case) is always helpful!!:P:P

Debbi

Oopsie. Janette is having fun with Money and Chicken then!!

Regarding posting pictures, check the KB size of you pictures. I\'ve found that they need to be around 200 KB or less in order to post. If mine aren\'t, then I keep resizing until they get under 200KB. See if that helps.

Debbi

I received the box yesterday (June 14th) and there certainly was a lot to choose from. This has been sooooooo much fun I hope we do it again. There are fun things in there like the chicken...:D:D and the monkey:D:D but some pretty good useful things also. I will mail the box to Sheri Butler on Monday just so everyone is aware and it doesn\'t get lost.

Happy Quilting,

Renae

• 2 weeks later...

I got one of the boxes a few weeks ago but I haven\'t seen the other. If it\'s in Nebraska and I\'m in Nebraska (duh) it should be at my house soon, right? I can hardly wait. I just love it when a package comes even if it\'s not for me. ( But I really love it when it\'s for me :P) I\'ll be watching for it.

OH MY GOODNESS!!! Boy, do I ever seem stupid - stupid old person thing for the day - SO....you guys have been doing this since last year and I just chimed in and said I wanted to join. well.....that was my stupid old person thing of the day - glad to get that out of the way.

If anyone starts this again - I would love to join. Sorry

Angie

I\'m and old person too and I\'d like to join in the fun like Angie. We have other names for the "old person things\'

like, brain farts, lapses in the synapses and brain lag. Anyway, maybe we should start a new one for those who missed the last one.

Can\'t say I\'m volunteering to be like Teresa cause Im not the secretary type...that was at the bottom of my aptitude score list! But I guarantee I\'l l put in some nice stuff and fun things too.

I just rec\'d the box! I\'m helping daughter and her 2 girlfriends pack the camper to head to Country Stampede down in Kansas. Then i \'ll rummage thru it, re-pack, add my goodies and send her off this afternoon to whoever\'s on the list next. I can\'t wait to peek!

I have so much good stuff to get rid of will take me awhile to figure out who might want what...hummm tons of books and most are new and never opened along with tons of material. I sent my girls I quilt for some stuff I cleaned out of my roller table that had tons of things for sewing...know they were all like kids at Xmas when the BIG black trash bag arrived with all kinds of goodies.

I have gotten 4 emails and 3 U2U\'s from people asking to join this round robin swap.

This began in January. We asked for the last sign ups at the end of December. Because of the way we set it up, there is a specific list of names in each box; and that includes the starting and ending points for the boxes. It would be impossible at this time to add more people. As it is, I \'m not even sure the boxes are going to make it through the whole list.

If somebody wants to start a new swap the rules are posted here at the beginning of the topic, probably page 2 or 3 or so. I will help you get organized and get started, but right now I can\'t undertake another chore.

Archived