Round robin white elephant swap

Something is messed up here. The box was in Oregon, then should have headed for California, then up to WA, then to AK. It should not have started the journey over again since Melora had it in Oregon. Am I out of touch or is this correct? Shana?? That's what the list showed. This would be the box that started on the east coast and was in Oregon at one point in time. It was only a couple of stops from Angie the last time anyone reported it.

Nancy

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I did have the east coast box and sent it to Malin OR with delivery confirmation. It was delivered. I have not been paying attention to this post since I have rec'd both boxes so I have no idea if the next person has posted that she mailed it.

It probably is on the move some where.

Melora

I can inform you that it arrived in Portland, OR today. I had to laugh at myself because I recognized Norma's name, and Malin, OR, but couldn't for the life of me figure out what it could be! Initially I wondered if DH had ordered the kitchen sink!

I've skimmed through, but am in the middle of a quilt that is calling my name. I needed a quick coffee break though. Should be back on the road again tomorrow.

Beth

On Page 7 wayyyyy back in this thread is a list of the first receivers of the first (west-to-east) box. This is the reverse path of the east-to-west box.

NANCY JO (sorry for yelling:D) please get your new address to the person before you in line so the box will get to you--unless you still use the Vancouver address. Looks like Angie in California will be sending it to you. Just a thought!!!

Poor me--I'm last in line and then it goes to Shana.

YO, LINDA.....

I have been in contact with Angie. She has my address and is anxiously awaiting the box. Thanks to our sweet little Shana, I got Angie's name off the list several weeks ago and emailed her. She emailed me back. We are good to go.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Funny too cuz now when I get the box, I'll be hand delivering to the next person (Barb Mayfield). HOw fun is that!!!

Nancy

Originally posted by DB

Just wondering where the two boxes are at this point. The one that started out in Alaska should be headed down the east coast. Not sure where the other box is.

Dianne

I believe the east to west box...is still in OR..

• 2 weeks later...

I am bringing this to the top for information--there has been a buzz about the two original boxes recently. Go back to page 7 for the first recipients of the west coast box. Reverse the order of names and you can see how close it may be to you. I believe Beth already received it but I may be mistaken. I am at the top of the list so I will get it last--but then it is on it's way to Shana. Maybe in time for Christmas!!

Just checking in as it's October 20th, and I see my name was mentioned ---but, I have not received the East Coast box. If I was supposed to---at this point I don't know anymore.

The only box I've ever had and forwarded was the West Coast box. That was months and months ago when this game started.

So, if anyone sees my name on a list, or knows if the East Coast box has ever been sent to me----I have not seen it.

Boy am I a newbie on this posting thing. Please count me in on the next RRWE exchange on the West Coast (?). Hopefully this is going to today's posting.

thnx,

Ellen Childs

Fourth Generation Quilt Works

PO Box 966 (US mail) or 88160 4th Street for UPS, etc.

Veneta, OR 97487

We live in a small town and very close to the Post Office. The mail man doesn't come to my house. *Ü*

Archived