Round robin white elephant swap

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No if this is actually the East Coast box it is to go from OR to Montana and then down the California coast...the critters have been in there from almost day one...they flew through here in March. If that's what Carol meant that they weren't in the box...we should try to find them and get them back into the box.... my thought at least. I know Shana is looking forward to meeting the monkey....:(

You're right, Bonnie - I went back through the early posts and found a post in February, announcing the addition of Monkey and Chicken to the: #1, East-to-West-Coast, Teresa-to-Shana box.

Sure hope they haven't been "critter-napped"!!:(

There is also something in the west to east box for Shana and Teresa. There was something for Teresa when it arrived in MA. and I added something for Shana before I sent it on it's way. I believe that box is headed down the east coast enroute to Teresa. As far as the other box goes, if I remember correctly it was written pretty clearly that stuffed animals were for Teresa and Shana for organizing everything. Ladies, we need to play nice in the sandbox, we're all friends.

Dianne

I am sure it was completely an accident that the critters did not get back in the box.:cool::cool::cool: If someone sees this and wants to send them to me, the box is about 4 stops away from me and I would be happy to put them back in.:D:D:D After I get some pics of course. Let me know and i will email my addy.

nancy;););)

Sounds like the box is Finally getting close to Calif. :P:P:PIf the critters are found soon, you can also send them to me and I'll see they get back on the right road. E-mail me and I'll get my address to you., I should be the first stop in California. :cool::cool::cool:

Barbara

Nope they cleared customs in Portland, and now we are hot on their trail to Malin, OR..... should just about have them corralled....have left a message for Norma to call me or to post her findings. I wouldn't be surprised if they jumped box enroute from the postoffice.

Oh no problem. LOL! :) Really, not a big deal at all!!! Please, Norma, don't feel bad. They went to a good home and that's all that matters.

They were probably tired of being shoved in a box and traveling around in the cargo hold of an airplane.

I am still ROTFLMAO on the Amber Alert. You all are too funny!

This chat is the funnest place. I can't believe what a terrific group we have here! :P

How did they die? Was there a proper funeral? Is there a Christian marker at their resting place? Toooooo sad. I guess they could have been in poor health and just passed in their sleep. I hope it was not a crash or fire! Were they on that train that crashed? That was not good. We should have a moment of silence in memory of our visiting friends.

I have called the proper authorities and re-called the Amber Alert.:P:P:P:P I am thinking we could have a memorial service online. Something simple. A few words from those that knew them best. Maybe some Dove chocolates after. ;););)

I can provide the treats if someone else can provide the tributes, since I never actually met them. Let me know when and where. :cool::cool: I am thinking this being Friday and everyone being done with work, MOL, maybe tonight at around 6:00 Pacific time, we could have our little online memorial service. Hmmmm?????:):):)

Nancy

Archived