Round robin white elephant swap

• Replies 679
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had to check this post and see if those boxes had finally made it to the end....

Poor critters!! but - Oh how funny! I know I had to struggle with my 8 yr. old too, she is my "little monkey" and just didn't want to see him go......

I will never forget how I JUMPED when it made a noise as I was trying to get it to fit into the box - scared the {beep} out me!!

Thanks Michelle, I got it. Wish I was home when you dropped the box off. I am going to send it back out tomorrow. It needs a new box, lol, the box looks like its been across the country and back!!!! I've never posted pictures but will try tonight. This is the West to East coast box, if you're wondering.

Celia, This isn't the block swap thread. This is for a couple of boxes full of quilting stuff that have been traveling around the United States for almost a year. There is another block swap starting up if that is what you are looking for. Back out to the main page of threads and go under birthday block swap. You should see a swap listed under "New Years swap." That swap is for 1930's style fabrics and blocks.

Dianne

Ok, had to use a new box the old one had it. More tape then box if you know what I mean. DH is sending it out today (West to East box), it was interesting seeing how long the box has been traveling. Bonnie the goodies are still in the box, cute. Box should be in Radford VA in a day and then on to North Carolina!!!!!

Archived