friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

I have received blocks from: Rita, Michelle, Susanne, Jen, Roxie, Bobbi, Cathy, Melora, Merry Jo, Donna, Judi O. I am waiting for blocks from Pam, Coleen (which I am anxiously watching the mail for!!), and Nancy.

I am going to try a picture post. I think I need to look at resizing the photo. I have 7 extra finished blocks I would be glad to share if interested. I will check out resizing my pic.

Kristy Combs, Nauvoo, IL

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I received blocks from Beth, Sandra, Barbara, Heidi, Bev, Karol, Judi Burr, Linzi, Wilma, Marylyn, JoRogers, Teresa.

Have yet to receive from: Mardi Gra, and Laura Pond.

BUT did receive a block from DB because she felt I was going to be 2 short...so actually I\'m only 1 short.

I have received wonderful blocks from these people:

Susanne H, Jen M, Cathy E, Donna S, Bonnie B, Melora N, Sandra D, Merry Jo R. and Michelle S.

I think there are more here someplace.... let me check....(sorry - I placed them in with the stack from the last exchange, I am not real sure where the cut-off is! I did keep letters and cards with them, so I am going by postage dates)

I agree with the majority, I am fine with what I have. Especially since I asked for purples and am going to comibine them with the last exchange.

I have received blocks from Karol, Kristi, Diane, Beverly, Judi Olson, Kristy Combs, Jo Ellen, Maryln, Linzi, Wilma and Judi Burr, and they are beautiful. I am missing blocks from Laura Pond, Mardi Gras, and Claudia Pfiel. I will wait a little while longer and just fill in the spaces from my own stash. The blocks I have look so good I am anxious to put them together and have a finished quilt. I understand that people\'s lives get busy. This has been a great experience, getting to know people from all over the world. Looking forward to the Christmas quilt now.

Yes mine are all done & mailed! But just went out on Monday - so hope they all arrive soon! I was lagging but finished! I think I have missed a couple "THANK YOU\'s" to all the wonderful blocks I received and what talent you all have! I\'ve only been quilting for a year so it has been a challenge but so much fun and I am soooo enjoying the friendship on here! I\'ll catch up around here and looking forward to the Christmas ones! and I\'m getting an early start this time! Like right now! (ugh!) You girls are the BEST! I need to compile my list of received but I think I have 11 so far.

later!

I heard back from Pam. She is working on hers, just busy with life and such. So, she will be sending blocks to those of you that are owed. If you would, please U2U her your correct address Pam.Nagle so she can get those in the mail ASAP.

Got a reply to the email to MardiGras. Name is Fraley Smith. The email read:

Thank you, your message has been received and I will reply as soon as I can.

I wouldn\'t plan on receiving blocks from her. I am going to make a few extra, so anybody who does not have 14 and wants one, let me know. Or let Kristy know. She has some extra.

I will probably combine what I have with one or two that I was going to put on the back of the 2007 birthday swap quilt. Some day I\'ll get all these things pieced together.

I have received blocks from:

Beth

Sandra

Barbara

Heidi

Bonnie

Rita

Michelle

Susanne

Jen

Roxie

Bobbi

Thank you ladies! They are all really pretty.

I have not received from Coleen (on its way), Nancy (on its way) or Pam (will be U2Uing her with address).

So, I think it will all come together! I am in no hurry, ladies, so take the time you need.

Thanks!!

Coleen, Thank you for the wonderful block. I can see why it took so long, this block has alot of pieces and your piecing is perfect! I hope I\'m on your list for the Christmas swap. Thank you again, I love it. Dianne

Diane and Kristy,

You\'re both very welcome. Yes, Diane you are on my Christmas list. That probably means that you won\'t see your block until mid May (only kidding!) Let\'s see if I can remember to do a test block this time. (Everyone remind me PLEASE!!!!).

I\'m not anywhere near ready to put my blocks together yet so Pam and Laura there\'s no great rush. I don\'t know how to U2U Pam with my correct address.

Coleen

YAY!!! Thank you Coleen and Nancy! I love my blocks from you! I have 13 now and just need Pam\'s and I can put this great friendship quilt together! Thanks to everyone for this - what a great experience!

Coleen\'s block is called "Carnival".........

Well, darn it anyway! I keep getting this error msg:

MySQL has encountered an unknown error. To find out the exact problem, please set the DEBUG flag to true in config.php.

I\'ll try to post it in an area where the techies will see it... sorry. I\'ll post the photos later!

Nancy and Colleen: Thanks so very much for your lovely blocks. They are a perfect complement to the rest of the set. I just have one to go and my group is complete. The swap has been an interesting experience and I do really appreciate the lovely blocks that I received. Happy Stitching, Jo-Ellen Rogers

Archived