friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ok, Here we go again, this time I\'m on firefox, so let\'s see if it works! If it does, here\'s the run down on the blocks...

Upper left to right...

Teresa, Nancy, Michelle S., Rita K

Beth D, Coleen, Roxie, Susanne H

Barbara G, Heidi, Sandra D, Bonnie B

Jen M, Bobbi, waiting for Pam, and I think I\'ll make anther so I have 16.

then I want to do flying geese for the sashings......I hope!

post--13461899836978_thumb.jpg

Hello Ladies,

I haven\'t had the chance to read this post since page 26. Have caught up with my reading now! :D

The following are ladies I am missing blocks from: MardiGras, Pam.Nagle and Laura Pond.

If Pam and Laura are sending theirs, great. I wont expect any from MardiGras. That means I\'ll only be one block down. As I said before, I am happy to make more or to post some material, so let me know by U2U who is interested, with address and whether you want a block or material. I am still happy to play either way.

Pam, I will send you a U2U with my address.

Hi to ALL!

Again.....Thank you so much from: Theresa, Bev, Barb, Roxie, Beth, Heidi, Michelle, Suzanne, Colleen, Bonnie, Sandy. I loved all the squares! I lost track but know I needed to acknowledge several of you but please know......it\'s just beginning disease of CRS! :D :D I do apologize for being forgetful but each sqaure has a special meaning and I appreciate you! Having squares from all over the country is so fun!

Missing from Laura, Rita, & Jen but that\'s OK, I\'ll add one of my own and should be able to make a nice quilt with 12 - Right! Happy for you guys that received all! I\'m looking forward to starting Christmas ones.

Have a great week!

Nancy

.....are on their way to you....finally....since monday!:D The mail should arrive in the next days!

Sorry for the delay.....but I was a little too busy!;)

And I have to check whose blocks are arrived in Germany....I´m always waiting for a calmer moment......mmmmh ..... hopefully next week;)

Have a great week.....

Claudia

Jen - I finally found your quilt block square today and so apologize. I even acknowleded I received and thanked you a few posts down from your picture on pg 22. That\'s when I knew I had to comb this house, and sure enough I found it in my daytimer - duh, don\'t know how I did that..... but think I mixed in with bills by mistake. again, it was fun to see again and I love it!

Nancy

Here is my block collection...THANK YOU again to:

Claudia Pfeil, Judi Olson, Cathy Evans, Dianne Brodin, Donna Smith, Jo Ellen Rogers, Melora Neminski, Marylyn Jones, Kristie Watson, Beverly Vance, Bobbo Brady, Wilma DePriest, Kristy Combs, Merry Jo Rembold and Me!!

Now - it will be a while before I join them together (maybe even a Christmas holiday fun project) but they will get done eventually - they just have to join the queue!:P

LINZI x

post--13461899848601_thumb.jpg

Linzi,

Please tell me the messed up heart block is not mine tell me my quality control is fine. If that is mine (sure looks like it) I am sorry and will be sending you one that is sewn correctly. Believe me I honestly do know how to piece correctly. I am soooooooo embarrased.

melora

Melora - don\'t worry \'bout it - it\'s kinda quirky! I always think its amazing how you don\'t notice things until you see a photo or actual print... I just received a big batch of lovely business postcards and fridge magnets that I approved and did not see a big typo boo-boo that was my fault - my address reads Brigton FRAM!!! (Farm)

LINZI x

Claudia,

Thank you for the beautiful block!! Your piecing is awesome, it was well worth waiting for.

I\'ll be posting a picture of all my blocks as soon as my daughter can figure out to post a photo for me. I wish I could begin work on my quilt soon, but it will have to wait until after our guild\'s quilt show at the end of this month. Because this quilt is for me, it can\'t be pushed to the front of the line. BOO HOO:( I also have to get going on my Christmas blocks..

This was too much fun ladies.

Archived