friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

Cathy

Thank you for the lovely block Sorry I took sooo long to say thanks but I set the envelope down and then couldn\'t remember where. So I found it this evening (just where I left it). It will go great with the other blocks

Thank you,

Melora

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

......are ready to be picked up at MQS!

Who is coming (from my list) to MQS and I can handle the block to you personally???

I know, I´m a little back in time....but it was such a busy spring(I didn´t expected like this!)

The other blocks will be send over the ocean after MQS!

See you soon.....counting the hours....

Claudia

Judi Olson, I received your beautiful block and just love it. Thanks for the coaster also. It is on my desk as we "speak". That makes 12 and mine is 13.

Claudia, I am on your list but will not be traveling anywhere for awhile. Look forward to receiving it when you get a chance. After I receive yours I just have one more to go, Mardi Gras.

Thanks all and hope all are doing great. Judi

Thank you Susanne in Australia, the block is lovely. Thank you also for the note pad and info about you.

This makes 10 received [total of 11 with my own.] You wonderful quilters have made some beautiful blocks. I am anxious to put them all together and make a prized quilt! This one is for keeping!!

Kristy, Nauvoo, IL

Thank you Judi O. for my wonderful friendship block, the coaster and the extra birthday block. This makes my 10th friendship block. I think I\'m going to keep the coaster on the desk with my computer. I can use it when I\'m on this chat site. Dianne

You are all so very welcome! The coaster idea was taught to me when I went on the retreat in March. So quick and simple and fun to use up scraps!! I have mine on the very end of the left side of my machine table. That is where my oil & can of air sit. I always "park" my machine off to the right end at night though. Need to have that big glass of ice water ALL day long!

What a nice birthday surprise: A block from Diane Brodin for the friendship exchange!

Thanks Diane. It is very pretty. It will look great with the others. I have 11 now.

I hate to say it, but I think we are all going to come up a few short. I hope the Christmas people are serious about the commitment.

I received a block from Australia!! Thanks so much Susanne!!:) Love the block - the fabrics - the info. in the note - and the very cute note pad of paper too. Very nice - such cute artwork with the all of those little critters!! How fun - thanks again!!!:):):)

Susanne: I too LOVE your block! Thanks so much, and for the great notepad, and the wonderful note.... What a great surprise on a cold, dreary, rainy day here in Ohio... OH, WAIT this is how is ALWAYS is in OHIO! LOL

I\'ve never gotten anything from Australia before! How Cool! Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!!!

Here\'s what it looks like... and Susanne - I LOVE polka dots! (I just love share and tell too)

post--13461899592135_thumb.jpg

I just received a wonderful envelope from Australia today. Susanne, thank you for the beautiful block, I love the fabric. Being able to read about you and your family was a special treat. I can\'t wait to give my grandson the notepad. He loves pictures of kangaroos. Thank you again!! :cool: Roxie

Susanne,

It was exciting to get a package from Australia! Thank you for the wonderful block. I love that you put the lizard in the center square!

The note pad is sooo cute, and my whole family enjoyed your newsy letter! It was really nice to hear about your life and get to know you a little bit.

Thank you so much!

~Cathy

Susanne, Thank you for the absolutely beautiful block, I love it! The note pad with all your native critters is wonderful as well. Growing up I always wanted a pet koala, they are just the cutest. It was nice to read your note and know alittle bit about someone I might be chatting with. Dianne

Diane,

I\'m so sorry I haven\'t posted a Thank you yet! I was in CA last week and my neighbor got my mail for me but then she was away so I just got it all. THANK YOU for being so thoughfull and I just love my block! Diane saw my list and there is one on my list that hasn\'t been participating so she jumped in and sent me a block and I wasn\'t even on her list! That was such a wonderfully nice thing to do! Thanks.

Archived