friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Diane: Received you block today (4/21). Thanks so very much;it looks great with the rest of them. I have now received 9. I am leaving for Paducah in the morning. I always enjoy the Paducah Show. Maybe I\'ll see some of the APQS chat girls at the APQS booth. Happy Quilting, Jo-Ellen

To everybody with Melora on their list. She just pointed out to me that there is a typo in her address:

It should be 2324, not 232324. Sorry about this. If her name is on your list, be sure to make the change.

Also, she pointed out that it looks like she is going to be short some blocks; as several others have also commented. I know we still have the rest of April, and part of May to get these made and in the mail, but folks are getting worried.

SO>>>> If you have not made your blocks yet, BUT DO INTEND TO MAKE THEM AND MAIL THEM BY THE END OF MAY..... just post on here to let us know to be looking for them.

I imagine some of us will only receive 12 or 13 blocks, so we\'ll have to make up an extra one ourselves, or maybe we can do a make up swap where everybody who got shorted makes one and sends it to somebody else who got shorted. Let\'s wait and see what we end up with by May 15th, then we\'ll make that decision.

Thanks to everybody who has stuck with the plan and done such a good job. the whole point of the swap was making new friends, and I think we\'ve done that.

That is the main reason we need to keep letting new people join each new swap, to grow the friendship tree even more.

Jo-Ellen,

I received my block and it is beautiful. Thank You! It actually came this weekend. I\'m sorry I didn\'t post sooner but things have been crazy. I was at MQX and my mother-in-law has been in the hospital for over a week now. Between everything I just haven\'t had much spare time. I do really appreciate it though!

Hope I am in the right post. I am in South Carolina helping our daughter. Her husband had surgery. They have 5 children, she works full time. I am not sure how much longer. I will reply when I am home and see the mail, and Blocks. It is exciting to hear of blocks going out! [i am ready to return but need to stay a little longer.] Our son in law can\'t drive for another week or so.

Kristy Combs

Thank you too both Dianne and Jo Ellen for your blocks .......

I can\'t believe how well all of these are going together!

Everyone has done a great job putting them together..!

This has been alot of funn, hope everyone else has enjoy it as much as I have.

These is a Great group!

Thanks for the funn!

Marylyn

I too received my block today Jen and it is so pretty! Thank you so much! I\'m going to just add your name to it, you silly excited girl! You did a great job with the colors for me and I appreciate it! We had out-of town guests for the past week but I am back focused this weekend and hopefully be done with mine.

Have a wonderful Friday to all and happy sewing!

Nancy

Archived