friendship blocks done-pics here

dawnlam

Sorry it\'s taking me so long to get my blocks done. I\'ve been having trouble with the first blocks I tried and have switched my design. I plan (if everything goes right this time) to get them done by the deadline.

Thanks for your patients everyone that I owe blocks to. :) :) :)

Coleen

• Replies 759
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I returned from Paducah last night------what a wonderful trip. Saw Sherry Rogers\' black and white quilt and it is awesome. Most importantly Cathy Evans\' block was waiting for me-----THANK YOU it is so pretty. I have four more to go and my set will be complete. Happy Stitching to all! Jo-Ellen Rogers

Cathy, Thank you for the beautiful block, I absolutely love it! You used a dark brown fabric for the star, with a small print, tiny stars, ?wheat, the leaves are also stars. Any chance you remember who the manufacturer was? I\'d love to get some to use in another quilt. Thank you again, Dianne

Heidi, Michelle and Jen,

glad you rec\'d your blocks. Some blocks were hand sewn and others by machine. It just depends on how good the back is doing on a given day.

I will be sending out some scrappy Card Tricks Friday. Don\'t know whose envelope they are going in yet. Stay tuned.

Laura

Heidi, Michelle and Jen,

glad you rec\'d your blocks. Some blocks were hand sewn and others by machine. It just depends on how good the back is doing on a given day.

I will be sending out some scrappy Card Tricks Friday. Don\'t know whose envelope they are going in yet. Stay tuned.

Laura

Heidi, Michelle and Jen,

Laura

Dianne,

I\'m glad you liked your block. As for the fabric... I don\'t remember what I used for the background, but all of the colored fabrics were Buggy Barn. I love their line, the colors are so rich and gorgeous!

Glad you like it!

Wow, I rec\'d 2 blocks on the same day. Sure makes going to the Post Office fun. People kinda look at me funny when I open them right there. I can\'t wait. It\'s like Christmas all over again. Thanks to both Jen McManus and Cathy Evans for making my day! I now have 11 out of 15 (including my own). I only have 4 to go! Can\'t wait to make the quilt.

Cathy, I think I found the fabric on the Buggy Barn Site! I just need to call them and check the color. They have some nice looking fabrics and now I have a new place to spend money! Thank you again, Dianne

Archived