Blood Sweat & Tears...but its done

Monika,

You\'ve been quiet. I can see why. That\'s gorgeous. Whatever you do, don\'t sell your machine. You\'ve got too much talent to share. Have you thought about teaching any classes. Your eye for creativity and fill designs always creates beautiful quilts. I\'d love to know how you come up with your ideas.

Hi Monika,

I\'m sure glad to read a post from you. Happy New Year! I hope 2008 will be better for you.

Your quilting is fabulous. You really did a great job on this and are an inspiration to me. I still don\'t have my LA, but I hope I can make that background fill when I do get one. It looks sooo good.

Take care,

Sandy

Thank you Ladies, Darlene Ebb drummed this design into me when I was taking her workshop. First time I used it to show of a Quilt.

Thanks Sherry, I think that my stitches are fairly even considering i dont have a SR on my Freedom. It\'s all in the wrist they say...

Hi Monica

Glad to see you back on the chat. I\'ve been wondering where you were. It looks like you have NAILED that stitch. BEAUTIFUL stitching and I can\'t hardly believe you don\'t have a stitch regulator. You have some major talent and I also hope that you don\'t sell your machine.

Thanks Patty Jo, I am soo busy with my Quilt Store, making Quilts, quilting for customers, getting ready for the Out door markets that are just a few months off now, looking after myself, my blog, and somewhere in there I try to find time for myself.

I\'ll try to drop in more frequently. You are all always so positive and helpful, I feel very welcome here.

Monika--so glad to see you back at it!!! and great job!! Dont\' you just LOVE your Freedom--I haven\'t been on mine for a few days now and can\'t wait to load the next quilt in line tomorrow!!!

Keep up the great work--us unSR users have to stick together!!!

Terri

Archived