AQS Paducah Award fpr Sherry Rogers-Harrison

Hay Sherry... You Go Girl!!!!!

You\'re Awesome and as always so is your quilting!!!:D

I Remain Crazy For Longarm Quilting... Or Maybe Just Plain Crazy ...Sue Patten

suepattenquilts@yahoo.ca

www.pattenthatquilt.com

905-869-5059 cell

Yaaaay!!!!! :P

Congrats, Sherry. All that hard work is paying off! Hold on honey cuz I think this is only the beginning... :)

"Of all the things a woman's hands have made---The quilt so lightly thrown across her bed---The quilt that keeps her loved ones warm---Is woven of her love and dreams and thread." excerpt from The Romance of the Patchwork Quilt by Carrie A. Hall

:rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes:  :rolleyes: 

Shana in North Pole, Alaska ---- The Farthest North APQS Sales Rep  
 Always quilting with her faithful friend, Mademoiselle Madeleine Millennium, Bliss-fully skating gracefully...and having lots of fun with IntelliQuilter

Way to go Sherry - Tribal Fusion is awesome and a well deserved award for all of your hard & creative work.

C9C76B5257D2C02397F9A72A2E02FC3D.png

APQS Millennium with Smooth M&M Wheels

Pat Noonan Design Studio, Custom Quilting

503-559-9686

pjnoonan@ymail.com

We never really grow up, we only learn how to act in public.

Congratulation Sherry, Way to go.

Myrna Ficken A Quilter's Choice - APQS West, 5787 S. Gallup, Littleton, CO 80120;  Store 435-414-2026 Mobile 435-229-2703  myrnaf@q.com  www.aquilterschoice.com community. Look me up on Facebook   A Quilter's Choice - APQS West

Big Congrats, Sherry.. I feel so smug just being on the same chat with you wonderful quilters.. and when they win and win and I bloat and float... praying I can meet y\'all some day..

WTG all Winners..

RitaR

Guest LA

Wow Sher!

I have been thinking about you all day getting your award!

Hope you got lots of pictures strutting your "stuff" on the winner’s stage in your hot black outfit!! :P:cool:

Glad you entered it your work is just out of this world!

Have fun & CALL ME when you get home!!:)

Yaaaayyyyy Sherry! I knew when you said you got Tribal Fusion entered in Paducah, you were going to have a winner on your hands.

I love your quilting, and all your ideas. You inspire me with every posting you share here on this site with us.

Thanks for all you do to inspire us all.

F55CA928B31BF9D50E35FB71F402EFB1.png Millennium/Circle Lord 402-450-8321 Designer of the 1/2" foot for Ult II's. 1sheributler@gmail.com

I went to your site and viewed the quilt. Awesome! I am leaving for Paducah in a couple of hours......only a 10 hour drive BUT will see you and your beautiful quilt there. Congrats, award well deserved!