We are going round the mountain again

I have been trying to decide if I should put this out there one more time, and decided that there is a great number of prayer warriors out there and we can again use your prayers. My DH, Bill, is back in the hospital. I took him to ER last night and they kept him for observation. This time it is kidney stones. It looks like he has passed one, and that his kidney function isn\'t up to where it should be, so for now he\'s there. Again, I ask prayer for his recovery and for me to stay calm, cool and collected during this time. I\'m tired today as I only got 3 hrs of sleep last night and had a 1 hr nap this afternoon. Not nearly enough time spent zzzzz\'ng. Thank you for listening to me and I really appreciate all of you.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh Patty Jo, honey I am so sorry to learn this news! I will say a little prayer right now and hold you two in my thoughts...

Goodness! I gotta tell ya that your DH Mr. Bill is really testing your patience, isn\'t he? You are a good wife. He will be OK; he is in good hands. Think good thoughts. He\'s getting all this stuff out of his system. Pretty soon he\'ll be good as new. I know all will be well again soon. ((hugs))

I just got a call from Bill and he is scheduled to have surgery in the AM to put stints in to help his kidneys drain properly. I\'m beside myself. I\'ll keep you posted. I\'m on my way back diown to the hospital to be with him.

You guys are awesome and your prayers mean so much to us. I just got home from the hospital and left him there as he was starting to fall asleep from the pain meds they gave him. The ER Dr., Bill\'s urologist and his oncologist all put their heads together and this was their recommendation. I know that he is a bit aprehensive, but he knows that this will benefit him in the long run. Thank you for your prayers. They are fitting him in between scheduled surgerys tomorrow, so we don\'t have a definate time, but I\'ll post when I get home from the hospital.

Patty Jo

My love and prayers are going out to both of you. Hang tough and call me if you need anyone to talk to anytime and yes 2 am is just fine! It\'s almost, if not as hard, on the caretaker and worrier as the sick person. Take good care of Both of you!

Liz

Patty Jo

My love and prayers are going out to both of you. Hang tough and call me if you need anyone to talk to anytime and yes 2 am is just fine! It\'s almost, if not as hard, on the caretaker and worrier as the sick person. Take good care of Both of you!

Liz

Hey Patti Jo,

WIll send a prayer up for you both....hang in there....the doctors know what they are doing and will surely make him better......It is usually harder being the caretaker than the patient. Make sure you take care of yourself and if you have someone, ask them to help listen to what the doctor says in case you are so worried and scared it is hard to process and someone to hold your hand also so you have support. ...Denise in Wisconsin

Patty Jo and Bill,

My prayers are with you and the entire group of people helping Bill. You Patty Jo are very important to Bill\'s recovery and special prayers are being said for you. I am also sending lots of (((hugs))) from Ohio for both of you.

Pamela

Oh Patty Jo, I am soo sorry for both you. Know that my prayers are heading heavenward, not only for his complete healing but for your peace during this time. If you need anything, please call, I will take off work and be right there. Just rest in His arms. ((((((((()))))))))))))

Archived