An update on DH - Bill

I just wanted to let all of our prayer warriors know the most recent results of DH's CT scan. There is some constricting of some of his blood vessels and causing the pain. This could be caused from the chemo, or the cancer, If it is from the chemo, it is a side effect and this should kind of come and go. If it is from the cancer, then it will progress to involve more blood vessels. Our prayer request is that this would only be a side effect and that it would end and no longer effect him. The blood tests they ran all came out quite good and the Dr is pleased with DH's ability to fight this cancer. We are still praying for God to heal Bill. Thank you all for your prayers, we know that He is hearing each and every one of them, and we pray for you as well - that you will be blessed for your willingness to lift us up to Him.

Give Bill an extra big loving hug from his friend in Alaska. :) Tell Bill I'm proud of his courage, but I'm even more poud of his wife's strength to bear through this very scary and difficult time. Us women we seem to have the inner strength in our soul that is more powerful than anything on this earth. Patty Jo, you have this and more. And lucky Bill gets to have you by his side. :)

Archived