Wild Women Quilters on Tour

Sue Patten

Karen McTavish and Sue Patten are going on a cross country teaching tour!!!! To see if they will be in your area and for dates, times and host info please log on to Karen's web site www.designerquilts.com and click on her teaching page or email them at wildwomenquilters@yahoo.ca :cool:

Great site Patty!

Yes, the Wild Women are coming to NC in March too!! I can hardly stand it!! If you want more info on classes, dates, etc, send an email to joanne@yeoldeforest.com !

How much jail time would you have to serve if you kidnapped two Wild Women quilters for say a month? It's not fair that the mid-west and Canada have all the fun!

Guess I'll just have to settle for a few days!

Hay Patty

Your Site looks AWESOME!!! One little thing I want to note for all students and Host about Service, Warrany work must be done at the APQS factory, we can not offer warranty repairs on site as they all must be approved by Amy at head office as per APQS warranty policy.;) Return to Karens site often as the WWQ team adds new dates and classes in your area!!!:P Wild Women will travel:P

Wild Women in the wild west.

Sue you will have to wear your Calamity Jane outfit and walk the streets of Deadwood looking for Wild Bill.

Sue and Karen will be in Hill City, SD, February 18-22.

It's a tourist town with plenty to see, Mt.Rushmore, Crazy Horse, gambling in Deadwood, lots of caves to explore, Custer State Park and lot's of antique and art stores. Bring your snow boots.

JoAnn

Classes are starting to fill up.

Check my website to see what classes are available.

Congrats on you and Karen doing this tour together. I'm sure you will have alot of fun.

Once I am in Colorado by the end of the month maybe I could try to see if I could come to JoAnn's. Can't make a decision right now as so much going on with moving so far. I noticed it on JoAnn's site. Looks like is booking pretty fast. I should be settled by the end of October or at least be able to find my underwear. lol Packing and unpacking isn't fun. lololol

I'm sure you gals will have the time of your lives. What fun!

I'm way behind on APQS chat. I find I may never catch up. lol

PS. Sue you posted a quilt pic not long ago of thread play and I only had a quick glance at it and wanted to see it again. Cannot find it now. It was so pretty.

Hugs,

Grammie

Hay kim we would love to go to PA one day... maybe late 2009 or early 2010 let me look into it and I'll keep you posted.

Hay Tammy not sure which one you are thinking of ... what did it look like? Was it perfume on a pig? or the one I did after that? If you let me know what it looked like I will tell you where to find it on the post or post a new pic of it for you.. what shows will we see you at this year??

I think it was Perfume on a Pig. I'll do a search now. I just couldn't remember.

Not sure which show but I'm making you public promise to have one next year. I'm being secretive. lol

My machine will be down for about 3 weeks as I'm packing to get moved to Colorado. Hopefully my studio will completed by early summer and maybe spring of next year. Your not going to believe how wonderful its going to be. Three large Bedrooms, a kitchenette, a large bath and a huge space for the machines and lots of other stuff. I'm hoping it has a Bed and Breakfast feel with lots of charm and lots of quilts. Having to pay as I go so it will take some time but it is a dream come true for me. Alittle over 2000 sq feet I think. You'll at least have to visit when I'm done. I'll have a teacher room and like you LOTS of COFFEE. GOOD coffee. loololol

Hugs to ya,

Grammie Tammie

Archived