I´m back.....

.....to chat:D

OMG.....what an exciting late summer! When was my last posting??? I don´t know.....:( and I can´t find, must be a while ago;)

Sorryyyyyyyyyy.....if I missed postings - adressed to me!

I wasn´t lazy.......just tooooooooo busy!;):cool:

One example :two weeks ago my fabric line "Arabesque" arrived in my shop....... ohhhhhh....soooo many rolls;)

I wrote the invitations for the Collection Preview - supposed to be next weekend - on the 6th....my DH( although we are not married) Dirk told me...."Hey . you know that we are flying to Munich THAT weekend???" Ohhhh....noooo- forgotten:( .

So I changed the invitations again....to last weekend!

But this ment for us( my team at Quilt &Co.).....sewing until the last second.... minimum three quilts for the preview!

We have done it and we´ve got it done!!! And the weekend was a greaaaaaaaaaaat success!:D:cool:

We unwrapped several rolls already.....;)

Here are some impressions....

I haven´t had a chance to take pictures of the event...no time;)

- so you just may look at the quilts!:cool:

Have a great day...

Claudia

post--13461900341166_thumb.jpg

Oh Claudia,

I have missed you. I sent you a U2U and never got a response. I thought you forgot your American friends ;) I'm happy to know that it was only because you were way too busy for your American friends. Hey, DH's 50th birthday party is this weekend...sqeeze in one more thing to do and fly to KC :D

WOW Claudia I love your quilts and your fabric. I'm sure your fabric is a hit!! It sure sounds like you have been busy and maybe you need an assisstant??? Hint, hint????:D:D Sure glad to hear from you again.....keep posting , we sure don't want to lose you again.

Renae

you are all sooooo sweet!:) (Do you say something like this in America???):):)

We do say here in Germany, if we feel loved like you are doing!Thank you!:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Ahhhhhhhh.....a secretary......an assistant...... would be nice..... but would it be me???;):D:cool:

Claudia

BTW. I ordered enough fabrics:cool:

How could I forget you ......all my friends there?????

BTW.....What is a BREAK??????;):cool:

Claudia.......smiling , laughing.....loving....

Just beautiful fabric Claudia! I too am wondering 2 things.

1) will we (u.s.a.) be able to purchase that fabric...and..when and where..how much etc.

2. Regarding your fabric challenge. Who won? Or, is the expiration time up yet? I remember seeing pics of some of the gal's tops, but I dont remember a final winner. Yes? No?.....Just being nosey.....

Quilted Hugs, Glad your back. Missed your postings!

How exciting Claudia!! This has got to be the ultimate satitsfaction for you to have your very own fabric line.

WOW!!! You have got to be the hardest working woman I know. I wish your the very best in fabric sales and hope you get to take some personal time to yourself soon. When you do, know I am toasting you our secret way! Cheers my friend!

Claudia,

And the manufacturer of the line is who???:o Couldn't read the label on the bolts and since I work at the LQS I would like to suggest she order some..she's definately not a tradionalist so we carry a lot of the new stuff and it's not your normal little quilt shop, 4500 sq ft fabric... or maybe I'll just have to come to Germany to shop :D that sounds like a better idea...

Archived