Bird quilt, again!!!

This is the 3rd one of these I've quilted for one of my customers. She hangs this in her dining room because she has the matching dishes and made napkins from the coordinating print. Looks great! The problem is, family comes for dinner and someone decides they have to have this wallhanging and takes it home! Then she buys another panel for me to quilt.

I ironed a "Owned by" label on the back of this one so hopefully, she won't give it away!! Enough already! I have this same panel but I'm too sick of it to quilt my own!

TrudysBirds2-4-1.jpg[/img]

TrudysBirds2-6-1.jpg

TrudysBirds2-8-1.jpg

Hi all, thanks for the nice comments! It's a beautiful panel, I'm just tired of quilting it and need a break!

Anyway, the info. on the selvage is: CP1849 wall hanging Bird Sanctuary, Wild Wings, LLC by Rosemary Millette, Springs Creative Product Group, LLC. The coordinate is: CP 2185 packed birds Bird Sanctuary,.......... blah blah blah. We found this at WalMart. If anyone wants one, let me know! I still think WalMart here has it. Maybe if we buy out the bolt, I won't have to quilt any more or these;). I'd be happy to mail them out!

Debbie, the color of thread on the border was a Superior bottomline because it was a perfect match. All the rest were Fil-tec Glide threads because I love the sheen. Really catches the light and sparkles! I used 8 different colors of thread.

I charged a custom rate by the sq. inch even though it's fairly small, and I have a charge for thread changes ($3). I charged for seven, the first color didn't count, so it was $21 just for all the thread changes, then add the quilting and batting charges.

Archived