Battynurse

Funny

So I discovered today that putting a quilt top on my table to work on later might not be the best idea. Right now I'm still learning quilting and just working on my own projects so not a huge deal. If I ever start doing customers quilts I will probably need to make my sewing room a cat free zone.

post-62078-0-05142900-1439596170_thumb.jpg

If you do customer quilts down the road,you should let them know you have a cat who loves your quilting studio. You can and will have customers who do have allergies to cats. It is best to disclose pet Information. My business is listed as per free and smoke free, since I have allergies to both.

Sharon Dimberg

APQS Dealer, Quilt Design, Piecing, Long Arm Quilting

quirkyquilting@comcast.net

Quirky Quilting by Sharon

APQS Millennium

Sew Batik Associate #1049

Cats are nearly deadly to my friend in Mt.   She can tell when a cat is in the room as she starts to have  bad breathing problems, and needs immediate fresh air.

Her reaction is the same if a cat lover hugs her or is standing lose by.

When I had my frame in the living room went through the same thing with my two cats....one on each side of the machine laying up thinking I built the frame strictly for them.  They loved it.

David

David

We have three cats and they all do that. I put solid surfaces over the loaded quilt and they just go under them to sit on the quilt. I also put extra batting under the surfaces hoping that would keep them out, but they still managed to lay on the quilt hammock.

I never thought about unlocking the roller. I will have to try that.

3C27399AFFB6ECE6B16AD8A6F9968B61.png