Stunningly Pieced Red and Tan Intense Custom Finished!

Wheeew!  This one took some time to finish - but I really love how it turned out.  The owner is putting it into a guild show so she wanted it special, but also she wanted it to be functional after the show as she wants to put it on her bed.  I think we accomplished her goals and it turned out really well!  I'm proud - and exhausted!!!  Taking today off before I start another heavy custom that the owner has requested dense quilting on...wheeeeew!!!!  I'm in for a fun week!

12904281795_e4ac180bff.jpg
DSCN4868 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

12904712544_537eca55df.jpg
DSCN4876 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

12904291355_c1a939b7c0.jpg
DSCN4877 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

12904383233_a89d1fd3f8.jpg
DSCN4885 by Valerie/Pumpkin Patch Quilter, on Flickr

Valerie…you have done an excellent job on this quilt…I'm sure the piecer will be thrilled.

I have sent you a message regarding another customer quilt.  Check your U2U or whatever APQS calls it.  ;-)

Nancy in Tucson

That is wonderful. My DW loves it too (I had to share with her!) and she is our State's Art Educator of the year so you get not only quilting "cred" (certainly Art too) but Fine Art "cred" also!

One of the Forums I moderate has a Graemlin (smiley if you prefer) that is a bowing figure and is "written" :notworthy: we need this Graemlin for work like this!

Libby - thank you!!  Yes, no stitch regulator here - but boy is it becoming apparent to me, it's all I can see!  We just paid off our family vacation so I'm putting away my leftover pennies for Intelli-Stitch.  ;)

Vicki - OH thank you!  Yes, no stitch regulator.  I want it though!  :)  You all make me feel great though, I truly appreciate it.  I REALLY try hard with every quilt!!  :)

Marci - Oh you always make me feel wonderful, thank you!!  I really love the back too!  :)

Dave - Thank you for such a very generous compliment, wow!  I truly take it to heart.  :)

Just the right amount of quilting on it and you don't even have a stitch regulator!!  Lovely.

Beautiful job Valerie!  You did this without a SR?  Wow!

Val, you've done wonderful and creative quilting once again! Love the wholecloth back!

That is wonderful. My DW loves it too (I had to share with her!) and she is our State's Art Educator of the year so you get not only quilting "cred" (certainly Art too) but Fine Art "cred" also!
One of the Forums I moderate has a Graemlin (smiley if you prefer) that is a bowing figure and is "written" :notworthy: we need this Graemlin for work like this!

Archived