first crack at feather meander

I just wanted to toot my own horn...I gave feather meander a go 'cause I really love the way it looks. I have loaded a piece of muslin 120 x 96 and I'm gonna fill it with fun practice stuff. Here is my first attempt at the meander. Also a couple of other things. you girls are all light years ahead of me but I'll catch up eventually!!! I also put metallic thread on my machine for the fist time. EEEEKKKK I'm in love. I think I'll be up really late:):):) LOL

Tracy I really like seeing the various designs you were stitching and came up with. I think you did a wonderful job.. love the various feather shapes you used, and the lge to small.. the 3 size feather fronds.. you are coming right along and I don't see a square topped feather among them. Borders are wonderful, too.

RitaR

Sally Terry's hooked on feathers book is awesome. The little sashing design is in her Pathways to better quilting. Now I'm waiting for my Renae's amazing rays tool. I ordered and got two sets of arcs but dingledorf here didn't realize I needed a tool to use with them. DUH!!! Once again my impulsivness bites me in the butt. LOL

Archived