HELP! Making my head hurt. FINISHED W/Pictures

Using Bottom Line top and bobbin, I did a paisley fill, customer wanted a lot of fill and these were very quick to complete. Quilting doesn't really show much, but customer was very happy with the results. The top and backing were batiks, so had some thread breakage issues.

2854627550103666079S500x500Q85.jpg

2708205980103666079S500x500Q85.jpg

OH, you have a new toy! Can I play with it? I would agree with everyone about doing a simple meander--especially after doing that Buck a Block where nothing really shows cause the fabric is so busy.

Just a Thought: why not get out Darlene Epp's handy little meander/fills books and try out several different meanderings. You could make a "sampler" of your quilting and that way, if you don't like it, you're not committed over the whole quilt. Just define an area and do a little of a lot of different styles. After all, it's a scrappy pieced quilt, why not make it scrappy quilting? Use different thread, etc.

Relax, have fun with it. It's definitely a "happy" quilt.:D

I like your paisley! That's what I call a great PPP piece. It's so busy, no one would notice my wobbles. And it's a great design for the busy fabric. Did you listen to some "groovy" music while quilting it? :D

Good Job Jolene!

Re: batiks----what a mixed blessing! I have a couple of batiks coming up and I fear the frogging cause the holes don't want to close up. They get what they get.:)

Archived