Red/White String Star-Finished

Woo hoo Kristina. Ya got it done. Doesn't that feel much better? I never did find Shana's other quilt after going through the show three times looking for it. Sigh. :(:(:( Oh well. Maybe next year you can come take some classes. You did great on this quilt so forget the classes. You got it goin on!

Nancy

Nancy, her other quilt was a tie dye king size quilt with beautiful quilting motifs throughout. I will email you a picture of it. Hey wait...I need your email address. Email me first, then I will send it to you.

It feels so much better to have this quilt off my frame.

Now to get back to my guild challenge quilt I am working on piecing. Yahoo. I love piecing as much as quilting. It is going to have lots of applique and be more artsy.

Thanks again for the great remarks. I am starting to relax a bit now that this quilt is back with its owner.

If you have not already done so...please check out Dory's post on the rescue horses. Let's all see what we can do to help out! Sylvia made a great suggestion. Let's join together and help!

Here's the link to the post: http://www.apqs.com/quiltboard/viewthread.php?tid=16523

Archived