Crosshatch ruler owners please help me--you did and I thank you!!!

First, thanks to everyone who has given such great feed-back on the crosshatch rulers.

Anyone willing to share a photo or two of a finished quilt using the rulers, please email them to me--

lindarech@comcast.net

I need a photo or two showing the stitching and my camera simply cannot get the detail some of you have shown in your photos.

There have been some stunners lately! After the photos are sent, I will contact each person to let you know why we need some clear photos--we are very excited!:):cool::)

TIA and hugs to all!!

Hi Linda. I'll attach the picture here of what I have done so far. This is on my webshots 2009 album. Maybe you can right click and save this as I'm having no luck attaching it to an e-mail to you.

2033498920094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

There are a couple of others in the same album, but this is the best one of the actual cross hatching. Your rulers are the best and I hope that this means all GOOD NEWS!!!:)

And just so everyone knows, these are what the rulers look like. This is a picture of the rulers. They are clamped onto the leveler bar at the back of the quilting space. The pink stripe on them is marking tape that you can put on for specific spacing.

2758226440094956607S600x600Q85.jpg

Archived