NQR - I could use some prayer

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm home now and doing well. Can't be too active today but can do most everything tomorrow. So me and my kitty are going to curl up on the couch and spend the day watching movies. Thanks Shana for posting the update and thank you all for your good thoughts, prayers and support. God is indeed a good God. ;)

Here is a pic of my kitty being quite annoyed that I have a camera in my hand!!

2887076870094956607S500x500Q85.jpg

Yes indeed happy dance. Thank you Shana for keeping us updated and thank you Patty Jo for posting a picture of your beautiful cat. Enjoy your resting time with your kitty.

We just have the most awesome God watching over us.

Yay!!! Happy everything went well! Have a good snuggle, take a couple. Of days off, be carefull watching funny movies....oh yeah, maybe have some chicken soup and for sure gobble some chocolate! Love ya PJ!

Love ya Shana! Thanks for hekping Patty keep us up to date!

Guest Linda S

I'm so glad you're okay PattyJo! Snuggle that kitty and enjoy your movies. If you need anything, let me know. It wouldn't take me long to get up your way.

Linda

I'm glad you are going to be ok. I to have checked in to check on you. Hope you start feeling like your "old" self soon. Shana, your a doll to keep everyone updated. Thanks and thank the good Lord for answering our prayers.

Thank you all so very much for your prayers, thoughts and kind words. This group is so different from any other that I have been on. Your support, in every way, means so much to me. The words to try and thank you seem so lame, but just know that every time I think of you, I thank the good Lord for you. :)

Archived