NQR I am still hanging it here thanks for the prayers

Well Have all my stuff in storage, Hope the quilt table is safe, the head is stored separate to keep safe. Been look for a house that is large enough for the APQS Liberty. Would like one with a basement, but some I looked at you go down the stairs and hit a wall so a 12 ft. table would not get down there at all. I will keep looking. Keep up the prayers as I do feel the angels around me, I see Him the ex everyday as we are getting ready for a auction, already seen the lawyers and the divorce paper are in process. Wishing I was quilting, so I can get on with my life. Been living in limbo too long already, but my son-law and daughter have been so great too me. :(

Edie, I am so sorry you are going through this terrible ordeal. What a shame.

Regarding moving your table through a stairwell into a basement. Remember that you can take the table apart and easily slip all of the long narrow parts through a basement window, rather than trying to take things through a stairwell. Something to consider when finding your new house.

Best wishes to you. Keep us posted on how you're doing. (((hugs)))

Awwww, what a shame!! I am sending hugs and prayers your way!

My girlfriend said when she was going through her divorce, she just kept reading "The Secret". She said it was a big, big help.

I am with you in thoughts. Just keep repeating "everything will work out; everything will be OK"

((((hugs))))

Edie,

I too am sorry you are going through this. I wish there was something I could say or do to make it better but in the meantime know that you have friends and they are sending so many ((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((hugs)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))) to you! You will find just the right place for you when it is meant to be! I'm glad your daughter and SIL are being so good to you!

Edie my prayers and thoughts are with you. It won't be long and you will find just the right home for you and your quilting machine. Once you do, you will NEVER have to look back. God, will help you look forward to each and every new day. I send you a great big (((((((((((((((((((((((hug))))))))))))))))))) and shoulders to ALWAYS to lean on, no matter what the problem is.

Take care of yourself and God will help you with the rest of it.

Archived