Spring Exchange Quilt Quilted.

Nice job, Sylvia.

I'm almost done with one of mine. Not nearly as intricate as yours, as I am just doing an overall design. I don't have time for more right now, as customers come first. But it will be done before I go to bed tonight.

Doesn't it feel good to accomplish that?!

Your quilt and quilting look very nice. Congrats on finishing.

I finished my Christmas quilt from 2008, but have not started on my Friendship quilt or my Birthday Block quilt from two other exchanges, so decided to pass on a few until I get caught up.

It really feels good to look at a completed quilt and to read the names of those who participated, and where they are located.

Thanks to you all for your nice comments. Please notice that I showed you close-ups of my quilting with all the mistakes for you to see - where I over shot my feather or doubled back and missed my mark, where my feather didn't "plump" at the end and where my twist didn't come to the corner like it should have. I am hoping that with practice (and a little less wine) all that will come together. When you do a sampler like this, do you do each block completely differently or do you get a theme and go with it. I was unsure what to do.

Archived