Edgeriders - WOW!

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh I forgot to add that I had been having a problem with my stitches when in SR mode and that problem is resolved too. The encoder wheel was slipping when I went from back to front making a slightly longer stitch every now and again. On my test piece that problem disappeared. I hope it stays that way! I had fiddled and fiddled with the black wheels on and could never get it right.

Originally posted by KathG

Originally posted by IBQLTN2

Patty

put me on the top of the list for when they become available for the Lenni, patiently waiting:(

Patty can I be no 2 on your list when you get wheels for the Lenni :D

Patty I'd like to be no 3 on the list but I haven't got my machine yet ::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Patty,

Sorry to mess you around but I think it might be best if you remove me from your list for Lenni wheels. There is no point having the wheels and no machine to put them on. Somehow the money that I paid to the rep for my machine hasn't got to APQS yet !!!!!!!!!!!!! :mad::mad::mad::mad: regards

Tracy

I am so disappointed that Tracy is still waiting for the $$ transfer. There has been a bit of shenanigans over here to sort out with the former UK Sales Rep.

APQS USA is NOT responsible for the problem and has been trying to resolve the situation.

Look out for a new UK rep soon...;)

Keep at it, Tracy - you WILL get your machine!

Tracy, I am so sorry to hear of your situation. That is just unbelievable. Keep your chin up, I'm sure it will work out. Don't worry about the wheels, I will keep you on the list. When they are ready, if you want them, fine, if not, that is fine too. Not a problem.

Okay, Ya'll lets put this situation for Tracey's machine in higher hands and see if it can't be resolved. No sense in middle men lets take this all the way to the Top to, :) Our Lord!!! :) Prayers for a quick resolution to Tracey's dilemna with the finances for her machine!!

Hi Everybody--

I thought I read somewhere that when you bought IntelliQuilter that it included Edgerider wheels. I'm planning to get IQ on my Millie in a few months. Wouldn't they install the Edgeriders when they came out to install the IQ?

Just wondering. Can't seem to find where I picked the info about them coming with the IQ.

Do any of you IQ gals know the answer?

Wanda Gene

• 3 weeks later...

Just wanted to let you know (those that are on the list) that I have a small shipment arriving next week. They sent what they had. I am only receiving the New style channel lock, so the 1st 4 orders (Barbara H., Gail O, Linda C., and Sue R.) will be shipped as soon as I receive them. The rest will have to wait til ER receives their next shipment from the manufacturer, unless you want off the list :D

Originally posted by Katydids

Just wanted to let you know (those that are on the list) that I have a small shipment arriving next week. They sent what they had. I am only receiving the New style channel lock, so the 1st 4 orders (Barbara H., Gail O, Linda C., and Sue R.) will be shipped as soon as I receive them. The rest will have to wait til ER receives their next shipment from the manufacturer, unless you want off the list :D

Patty, keep me on the list. My Freedom does not have channel locks.

Thank you for doing this!

Archived