How's 'bout some energy for this Wednesday Morning?

Ouch!! When I was a kid through my 20s, maybe some into my 30's I did flips and backbends and stuff....nothing like these gals...but enough to make my parents nervous. I kept thinking, I wonder if their parents were a basket case when these girls were growing up? :D Thanks for sharing.

My neck is better, but I am being very careful. I think another shot would be good. Since the shot I have acquied a major cold/allergy something. I couldn't work yesterday...you can't be on a phone for 8 hours with no voice. Today, after 2 doses of Alka-Seltzer Plus Nightime...I can speak a little better.

Mary Beth, take care of yourself. I wonder if you are having a reaction to the shot, giving you allergy symptoms. Sheesh, you've had a tough time of it. Grap a cup of tea, a warm quilt, and a good book and take it easy for a bit and recharge your batteries.

I've seen these girls before, absolutely amazing. I too did back flips and bends when I was a kid, but I never had my feet pass my face while I was laying down!!! :P

Now at 50-something, just the thought of it makes my back ache! :)

Originally posted by Linda G. Craig

Mary Beth, take care of yourself. I wonder if you are having a reaction to the shot, giving you allergy symptoms. Sheesh, you've had a tough time of it. Grap a cup of tea, a warm quilt, and a good book and take it easy for a bit and recharge your batteries.

I've seen these girls before, absolutely amazing. I too did back flips and bends when I was a kid, but I never had my feet pass my face while I was laying down!!! :P

Now at 50-something, just the thought of it makes my back ache! :)

Wow, this sounds inviting...actually I'm at work and I don't think they would like the quilt part. I would love to curl up and go back to sleep.

No, this is not a reaction. I could feel the scratchy throat on Friday, but I thought it was because I couldn't eat of drink all day. NOT! :) My voice is a little better than yesterday, but I feel terrible. I have to use vacation time if I take off sick, so I'm staying!!

Glad you all liked it...

MB if there's any thing we can do, let us know.... I just hope you are out of pain soon...

I had spent about a year on a cane before my hip operation... I just kept thinkin' "it's only pain, it's only pain"......

Tracy, my routine has something to do with bending my elbow so my hand can reach my mouth! LOL I start babysitting in a couple weeks again, so I'll be at the YMCA early again...

Archived