Went to Quilt show today guess who I met this time!!!

Another great fun day for Rita and I. It was such a beautiful day too, big puffy clouds, perfect temperature, great riding in her bright red corvette!

Oh, but you don't want to hear about that do you!

So, we get to the quilt show, and start to look around and this cute little blond gal says - Bobbi? and I said - Linnea? YAY! we met and she is just as cute and funny and bubbly as she is on the chat! So, here's another pic of Rita and I with Linnea! The pic is just a bit blurry, but it's the only one we have!

Enjoy!

OH, yes, the show was nicely done, and I got an honorable mention for my baby irish chain and a yellow (3rd pl) for my budding beauty... at least that's what it said in the winner's section of the brochure. The ribbon was on the baby quilt, but not on the yellow one.... go figure! I'm so humbled that they liked my work!

post--13461902687096_thumb.jpg

Hi, Bobbi, Rita, and Linnea! (Waving happily). Bobbi, you were recognized from your avatar, do you feel famous? :D.

I love getting to see the pictures of our chatters together! It feels like we've all known each other forever, so it's like seeing family pictures. Love it! Thatnks for sharing Bobbi!

Thanks everyone! We DID have a beautiful day, and thanks Heidi for taking the rain - however wish you could have joined us!

Yes, that is our own Linnea Marie! She's a doll, and lives near the town I grew up in... so she knows a couple of people I went to HS with! We're in the process of planning our 45th year reunion next summer, and it's fun to get a different perspective on our classmates...

I love to see the pics too of our "chat girls" too! It's funny Kenna, I was in the public eye most of my life, and it still surprises me that anyone knows or remembers who I am! LOL I guess it's the blond hair!

Rita, now we have to get a pic for you and put up your cute avatar too!

I met Shana for the first time 2 years ago at MQS. It was such a pleasure to get to see her again last year. For real work, nearly 95% of my work is done with out of town people on the phone or computer. I love to put names with faces. It makes our time on the phone so much more enjoyable.

Thanks again for your kind words all of you!!!!

It really is like we have known each other forever, and I'll just bet that it's that way with all of you... I feel like you are all my dear friends... So, the answer is yes, Kristina - it WILL feel great to meet you and give you that long awaited (((((((((((((((((((HUG))))))))))))))))))!

Bobbi,

Congratulations on the quilts. You do wonderful work. Yes I agree with you. As I have met you and Rita from the forum. I feel that this is my network of great friends. When we had coffee the other weekend you mentioned about looking for people since the all of our photos are posted on the site. I am looking forward to the up coming show in a couple of weeks to see who I will meet.

Rita, A Bright Red Corvette!!!;) What happened to that neat classic you and your DH drove over to the house in September. By the way, Thanks for the monitor, but last week the hard drive of the 9 year old computer died...:( When I was in Louisville with you gals, DH got a call that the new one is in:cool: We just have to take the old one to them and their are going to see if they can pull the information from the hard drive. That would be sweet if they did. Then I will not have to haul my work computer home.

Archived