NQR Need Prayers Very Sad

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joyce just wanted to say thank you for sharing the information about your son's other family. What a brave and courageous thing you did and how like our Father to give your son back to you so you could know him. Will pray for a safe journey and for His peace that passes all understanding during this time.

Joyce,

I don't know what to say to you that will comfort your heart by losing your son, but it is a tragedy and so devestating. It's one of those things we can never find an explanation. There are lots of things in our lives and on this earth (and universe and beyond) that occur without us ever having the power to comprehend why or how. I think suicide is one of those incomprehensible things. Please know I say a prayer for you, and those grandkids. Together you and your family will make it through. I say prayers and keep you in thought.

I will pray for you and your family. It is so hard when we loose a loved one. It always helps me to remember that all our family and friends are on loan from God. I will pray that your son is finally in peace in the next life. May Heaven wrap you in the the love of Christ and cradle you in your time of grieving.

Lyn

Millenium

Quilted Memories

Joyce,

i am so saddened to hear of your tragic loss. Only a parent who has lost a child can really understand the full impact of burying their child. We've lost 2 sons and I do understand.

I, like the others, are lifting you and all of his family up to the Lord in prayer.

How very sad that 2 moms and a dad are suffering this loss as well as his wife and children. Only God knows why things happen like this.

I am close by in Bath so please feel free call me if you need an understanding shoulder to lean on. I've sent you a U2U with my number.

Thank You all for your prayers. Today I met my son's mom and dad. They are very special people. They wanted everyone to know what a tremendous gift I had given them and they couldn' t say enough how greatful they were for the time they were given with him. althought it wasn't long enough.

I will be keepping intouch with this family as time goes by. and i know in a few weeks i will be reading these post to help me when the saddness returns. I will be printing them out when I get back home.

In His Love

Joyce

Oh Joyce, you keep haunting my heart... in a good way. Maybe this will bring some comfort.. the person who is contemplating suicide, usually can NOT hear the help that is offered.. They hear it but not in a way they think is helpful to them. Guess how I know?

Just know, hugs, prayers and happy thoughts for all of you, and those sweet little ones..

Rita and Himself.

Joyce,

I am a mom by adoption - and I give thanks everyday that Hannah's birthparents made the decisions they could for 'our' daughter. My husband and I are very clear with Hannah: four people met and made decisions based on love to try to give her the best possible future. It is such joy (and a challenge:) to watch her grow and develop. I stay in touch with the birthmom and send her pictures & updates.

I am so glad that your son's parents appreciate your gift and are treating you with grace. May you each find solace in one another as you grieve.

Lynn

Archived